Batt size r same?
GP 3140Mah, GP2 3200Mah. Size is the same

Batt size r same?
Bro kelvinti, after a week of usage.. how is the G Pro 2's battery performance, compared to Note 3's?
Based on gsmarena review, it loses out to Note 3's but wanted to check from your actual experience... tks..
GP 3140Mah, GP2 3200Mah. Size is the same
Strange, I just charged my phone full, then I unplug charger and left it there for a few mins, then went back to see, it dropped to 97%? sigh..
It is a safety feature.
So, keep it charging for another 15 minutes after reaching 100%.
Then, you will not see it drops immediately from 100% after unplug..![]()
Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha
Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha
I noticed this in almost all recent devices. I left them on and charge it, once hit 100% I unplug. Chances are within a few mins of usage it will start to drop about 10 mins 1%. If I off them and charge it then when it is fully charged displaying green LED light, I leave them charged for about another 20 mins. After on already it can last much longer at each percentage displayed. This would result in a much fuller charge. Few years ago, with the old battery technology, this method of charging is required for a full charge. Now I think no need but still this method provides a much longer battery life.
I think the battery display is not accurate if not calibrated properly. Or sudden change in the charging. Last time I use Note 2, left 4% I off the phone. I plug into my 2.1A charger and then I on it after charging for 10 mins, my phone show 47%! Then I tot my charger very power, but use for 20 mins back to almost 0%. So in actual charging is only up about 10% but phone display 47%. Smartphone is not that smart after all![]()
It is a safety feature.
So, keep it charging for another 15 minutes after reaching 100%.
Then, you will not see it drops immediately from 100% after unplug..![]()
Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha

![]()
Swee le...jelly case with saffiano leather backing...ebay got gpro2 version le...but white no stockg2 users also using like not bad..

Bro you want sell to me? Haha can PM me![]()
How long does/should it stay on 100% with normal usage after unplugging then?
Which one you want ?
Wah! Business is so good wor! Haha!![]()