LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Bro kelvinti, after a week of usage.. how is the G Pro 2's battery performance, compared to Note 3's?

Based on gsmarena review, it loses out to Note 3's but wanted to check from your actual experience... tks..

For my usage which is the same on Note 3 and Pro 2.

I would say that then battery on both phones are the same. No difference at all yo me. ;)
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Strange, I just charged my phone full, then I unplug charger and left it there for a few mins, then went back to see, it dropped to 97%? sigh..
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
Strange, I just charged my phone full, then I unplug charger and left it there for a few mins, then went back to see, it dropped to 97%? sigh..

I noticed this in almost all recent devices. I left them on and charge it, once hit 100% I unplug. Chances are within a few mins of usage it will start to drop about 10 mins 1%. If I off them and charge it then when it is fully charged displaying green LED light, I leave them charged for about another 20 mins. After on already it can last much longer at each percentage displayed. This would result in a much fuller charge. Few years ago, with the old battery technology, this method of charging is required for a full charge. Now I think no need but still this method provides a much longer battery life.

I think the battery display is not accurate if not calibrated properly. Or sudden change in the charging. Last time I use Note 2, left 4% I off the phone. I plug into my 2.1A charger and then I on it after charging for 10 mins, my phone show 47%! Then I tot my charger very power, but use for 20 mins back to almost 0%. So in actual charging is only up about 10% but phone display 47%. Smartphone is not that smart after all :)
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
It is a safety feature.

So, keep it charging for another 15 minutes after reaching 100%.

Then, you will not see it drops immediately from 100% after unplug..;)
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
It is a safety feature.

So, keep it charging for another 15 minutes after reaching 100%.

Then, you will not see it drops immediately from 100% after unplug..;)

Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha
 

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
12,141
Reaction score
121
nekeda-lg-g2-800x800.jpg


Swee le...jelly case with saffiano leather backing...ebay got gpro2 version le...but white no stock :( g2 users also using like not bad..
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha

my battery reading is quite weird also after i left the phone to charge overnight.
e.g. i unplugged it @ 815 am then use it to play pokopang for 5 mins, msg with line msg and whatsapp a few times, surf net then go out of house for work at 850am. meanwhile also check the sgbus app one or 2 times. my 100% can last till 930am. afterwhich it will start to drop normally. hm...
 
Last edited:

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I noticed this in almost all recent devices. I left them on and charge it, once hit 100% I unplug. Chances are within a few mins of usage it will start to drop about 10 mins 1%. If I off them and charge it then when it is fully charged displaying green LED light, I leave them charged for about another 20 mins. After on already it can last much longer at each percentage displayed. This would result in a much fuller charge. Few years ago, with the old battery technology, this method of charging is required for a full charge. Now I think no need but still this method provides a much longer battery life.

I think the battery display is not accurate if not calibrated properly. Or sudden change in the charging. Last time I use Note 2, left 4% I off the phone. I plug into my 2.1A charger and then I on it after charging for 10 mins, my phone show 47%! Then I tot my charger very power, but use for 20 mins back to almost 0%. So in actual charging is only up about 10% but phone display 47%. Smartphone is not that smart after all :)

It is a safety feature.

So, keep it charging for another 15 minutes after reaching 100%.

Then, you will not see it drops immediately from 100% after unplug..;)

Haha same reply! Means the 20 mins post 100% actually works all the time haha


Oh I see, thanks Bros! I was feeling a bit disappointed with the battery just now before I read the explanation. Will do that the next time charging :s12:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
nekeda-lg-g2-800x800.jpg


Swee le...jelly case with saffiano leather backing...ebay got gpro2 version le...but white no stock :( g2 users also using like not bad..

Quite nice! Is it thick? More than 0.3mm of thickness?

This one Korean wor! Got a antenna hole but still very nice!!:s22:
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
How long does/should it stay on 100% with normal usage after unplugging then?

depends on usage ba. but you should have the feeling that it last damn long on standby and can last a few mins if you keep using it to whatsapp fb those kind.

Which one you want ?

The clear one is the one your posted right? The other one is what kind ah? my phone is red like yours. I havent decide what type of case to use...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top