
Folks who are running Windows 10.
Does the LG PC Suits and LG Mobile Tools detects your phone when it is plugged in via USB?
Mine simply can't detect at all after upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10....![]()

Sorry brother Kelvinti, am still new to this as to your question.
I just upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.1, where do you get
the LG PC Suits and LG Mobile Tools on your computer?
What is the purpose of these two applications?
![]()
Go to LG singapore webby > Support > Download section.
You can find them there.
LG PC Suits is for backing up certain data like messages, bookmarks, contact, music, video and etc of your Pro 2 as well as to perform firmware upgrade and recovery.
LG Mobile Tools is just to perform firmware upgrade and recovery.
LG G4 has gotten v10c update.
I think our Pro 2 shall follow soon this week with an update. Hopefully....
What is the difference and benefits of the update to v10c?
I don't have any idea at all. Probably just some sorts of minor fixes.

hi guys. for those who hv upgraded the software, how many of u actually had problem with the battery life n then did the factory reset? i jus upgraded (yes...after so long), but dont feel like doing the factory reset. not so tech savvy so afraid might screw up my phone n the things i already hv inside.
Thks for the reply falcom. Guess i don do anything 1st n monitor.
That is the best option. Lately I have seen lots of advertisements
popping out and even some scary messages that my phone
has been hacked and ask me to install their apps to get rid of
virus and hackers.
Be careful of security and virus apps that are free.
Most of them can hack your phone easily because you
allow them to have access to all the infomation on
your phone.
i got that too! i dunno how it got inside. mayb thru one of the games or apps that i install. hopefully nothing destructive.
Recently my phone keep relooping the boot up screen and I cannot access it at all whether to Sms or call etc. but when I plug in the charger then the relooping stop. He moment I unplug he charger the relooping returns.
Send to a ah Beng shop see see he let me use a similar LG phone size battery and wala no relooping so can gladly confirm is battery issue phew.
Ah Beng then tell me LG no more stock for this kind of battery so no use going to eir service Center. He say can try order for me if can get is $50 plus and need 2-3 days. I said ok... If u can get stock give me a call.
Advice : shild I wait for him and his quoted price reasonable?
Alternately .. Any bro here can afford to sell me ur extra working battery? Desperate la cannot afford to wait 2-3 days. Jus Sms me ur selling price and preferably deal tomorrow. I stay Bishan btw and will gladly top up another $10 if u willing to travel to me to sell me ur spare battery. Thx a lot.
( I am on medical leave hence reason for not wanting to travel ) haze la....
Mozaat
96677167
Why don't you call up LG service center to enquire if they have the battery for sale?
Alternatively you can order from qoo10 at about $40. i ordered from them and some people here too. 100% original. Takes about a week to get delivered. Link is as below.
http://list.qoo10.sg/g/417910380/Q101048961
if really urgent, then i can sell you mine, then i reorder from qoo10 again but afraid you have to travel a couple of mrt stations![]()
Thx to this bro who charge me less than cost price of $39.50 for the spare battery, I can finally cuddle it withagain.
Thx again bro!
Moz
after updating software, batt life seems normal, but the charging take a lot more time than previous. used to b able to get fm 30% to full in less than 1hr. now almost double the time.
