LG G Pro 2

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
LG needs to introduce a 6"version of LG G5.

Lets'called it LG G5 Pro....:s22:

That's a good idea. Hopefully they already had that in mind
long ago while their G5 was on the drawing board.

Who knows the G5 Pro with its 6" is already in production.
Hopefully it won't crash with the plans that is to be on the Pro 3.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
I am still resisting the dark side of Huawei Mate 8 although the screen is really big (6") and beautiful. G Pro 2 is still serving me well although the battery is not holding up as well already. I'll give LG six more months (can recontract phone on 5 Nov) to come up with the G Pro 3!!!

Yeah!

I just played with the Mate 8 demo set this afternoon at SLQ.

WOW! Awesome phone! Huge leap from Mate 7 and it's 6"! :s22:

Down side is, it doesn't has AppDrawer! :( All apps are all over the pages! Sianz! it makes me wanna take 2 tablets of Extra Panadol...! :vijayadmin:
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Seriously, LG! It has been long overdue.....:vijayadmin:

The 6" Huawei Mate 8 is awesome! I tried it the other day and boy, I'm so impressed by the EXUI as well as the speedy performance of the Mate 8.... :)

I'm seriously thinking to dump LG and going for the 6" Huawei Mate 8 soon..... :s8::s22:
 
Last edited:

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 25, 2002
Messages
35,017
Reaction score
8,612
Seriously, LG! It has been long overdue.....:vijayadmin:

The 6" Huawei Mate 8 is awesome! I tried it the other day and boy, I'm so impressed by the EXUI as well as the speedy performance of the Mate 8.... :)

I'm seriously thinking to dump LG and going for the 6" Huawei Mate 8 soon..... :s8::s22:

Just do it! Buy buy buy!!!
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Cannot just anyhow buy.....This Mate 8 costs over $900:s13:

Truly this Mate 8 is priced too high and worse the
battery is non removable.

Hope LG Pro 3 can match or even better than...
lets see what the mastermind of innovative smartphone
can come up with since it is getting recognition in a big
way firmly but slowly. A big plus for LG management team.
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Seriously, LG! It has been long overdue.....:vijayadmin:

The 6" Huawei Mate 8 is awesome! I tried it the other day and boy, I'm so impressed by the EXUI as well as the speedy performance of the Mate 8.... :)

I'm seriously thinking to dump LG and going for the 6" Huawei Mate 8 soon..... :s8::s22:

This is just an instant outbreak of your emotion.

The long term investment and research work for LG will
never go to waste as the world is slowly feeling the edge
of having to give recognition to this relatively small player
so to say when compared to Samsung and Apple.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
2yrs of usage....i cant find any reason to change my pro 2.

Actually....me too! :o

However, I have let mine go today. :( I will be using my spare phone for the time being but not for very long for sure!

I will reprocess my gf's LG G Pro 2 to use again very soon once she found her replacement handset and I will be back to LG G Pro 2 very soon again! Awesome phone indeed even after 2 years+!

There is simply no replacement for it up until now in the 6" category! :) Let's not talk about that Mate 8 for the time being!
 
Last edited:

lgmw33

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
772
Reaction score
0
Actually....me too! :o

However, I have let mine go today. :( I will be using my spare phone for the time being but not for very long for sure!

I will reprocess my gf's LG G Pro 2 to use again very soon once she found her replacement handset and I will be back to LG G Pro 2 very soon again! Awesome phone indeed even after 2 years+!

There is simply no replacement for it up until now in the 6" category! :) Let's not talk about that Mate 8 for the time being!

Me too. I simply cannot part with pro2. What's wrong with yours?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Me too. I simply cannot part with pro2. What's wrong with yours?

Mine is still working perfectly. It was just a "stock" adjustment as my Pro 2 had became an extra phone.

Therefore, I sold it and I will take over my gf's Pro 2 soon. :)
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
Actually....me too! :o

However, I have let mine go today. :( I will be using my spare phone for the time being but not for very long for sure!

I will reprocess my gf's LG G Pro 2 to use again very soon once she found her replacement handset and I will be back to LG G Pro 2 very soon again! Awesome phone indeed even after 2 years+!

There is simply no replacement for it up until now in the 6" category! :) Let's not talk about that Mate 8 for the time being!

The legacy effect from LG

The time for change is coming.
For many of us may not know that LG has
created the legacy in its Pro series when they
upgraded their first LG Optimus Pro to the current
respected and proven reliability - the Pro 2. The
5.9" screen of the Pro 2 is a surprise and welcoming
upgrade according to many consumers
(5.5" LG Optimus GPro and the 5.2" Optimus G2).

LG Optimus G Pro (Advantage)

Connect like a pro with Dual Recording, QSlide, and
QuickMemo to create and share more, faster. Equipped
with an amazing 5.5 inch Full HD display and 13MP camera,
it's thin and light for a comfortable feel in hand and a better
fit in pocket or purse.

It is powered by 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
600 with 2GB of RAM. A 13-megapixel camera on the rear
and a 2.1-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

LG Optimus G2

Has a faster SD 800 processor but with a smaller 5.2 inch
screen.

LG founded in 1958, launched its first Android
smartphone - 2009, and its first Android tablet in 2011.
The company is currently known for its flagship G series
of smartphones and a wide range of other electronic products.

The question is: Will the coming LG Pro 3 continue
to provide the legacy effect that is sustaining LG history
of quality products at affordable price?
:s12:
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Anyway,

This is Hola Launcher with my Pro 2 now (my gf's one which I will be taking over it soon) :)

A very creative and smooth launcher. I love it. :s22: It has added a refreshing life to my Pro 2 after 2 years+, at least on the UI's part. ;)

29OUPfu.png


hHfshKx.png


m6IkXEx.png


hMKGjvR.png
 
Last edited:

shorty07

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
35
at least u do something to the phone to freshen it up. i have done nothing to it, only changing themes which i d/l from lg world. for a simple user like me, this phone is more than enough.
 

falcom2002

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
0
at least u do something to the phone to freshen it up. i have done nothing to it, only changing themes which i d/l from lg world. for a simple user like me, this phone is more than enough.

It took almost two years for just learning how to use the Pro 2
and the tips are all from the unselfish and loyal consumers
here in this forum.

There is still more to learn like using suitable launchers and
many other apps. It is awesome to find new apps that are
suitable for Pro 2. Must try to enjoy it.
 

ryanljh

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
LG G Pro 2 Keeps restarting

My LG G Pro 2 keeps restarting since yesterday. It was still able to boot normally once in a while but today it just keeps restarting.

I need help to retrieve what is on the system memory.
 

daverichard

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Help

Hi,

Please forgive as i am not posting on the correct page.

I had an Lg optimus 4x hd.I saved many memo's on it.Meantime i got rid of this phone and saved the memo's on my sd card.

These memo's the extension is _scr

How to open/read these memo's?Is there any android app or computer software that could open these memo files?

I do not know nor want to root my current android phone.

These memo's are important and i need to find a way to open/read them.

Help please

Regards
Dave
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
My LG G Pro 2 keeps restarting since yesterday. It was still able to boot normally once in a while but today it just keeps restarting.

I need help to retrieve what is on the system memory.

If you have a spare battery, change it to see if it helps. :s22:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top