LG G Pro 2

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
how much and where?

I get all my gadgets from Adix :)

Cannot remember le. I did a bunch of stuff like selling my Gpro2 red and note 8.0 LTE then buying Note 3 Pink, Tab Pro 8.4 and Nokia 515.

Don't really like to keep receipts coz they could be used as evidence in certain situations.

Kanna caught once in those situation that I cannot even remember what I bought or sold then stupid receipt sold me out. Puiz!~
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Still got any lobang for back cover to Gpro2 ?

I bought the iMak liao :)

Cool!

There is another super thin case called Dreamviva. It is semi transparent and will not hide the back totally which I used it for my Note 3. I love that case so much.

Unfortunately, the seller doesn't has it for G Pro 2 yet. He may or may not carry it ..just have to wait...
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
Hands wet must careful ... Spigen clear bery see per lee

I don't know why but once my hands become sweaty, the case will stick to my hands. It is different from the rest of the plastic case I used before. Maybe because it is of better quality?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Me too. My hand stick to the plastic clear case one be it dry or wet.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I don't know why but once my hands become sweaty, the case will stick to my hands. It is different from the rest of the plastic case I used before. Maybe because it is of better quality?

No lah. It depends on the quality of your skin, not the quality of the case...Hehe. 😋
 

kwokweng76

Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
490
Reaction score
0
any LG G Pro 2 any app that is very close to Note 3 screen write app? That is the most useful feature of note 3, if have similar i dun mind change to LG G Pro 2 ;)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Anyway, I still prefer IPS / LCD screen of Pro 2 over AMOLED of Note 3...:)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
any LG G Pro 2 any app that is very close to Note 3 screen write app? That is the most useful feature of note 3, if have similar i dun mind change to LG G Pro 2 ;)

Quickmemo then use your finger or 3rd party pen...?
 

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
4,567
Reaction score
6
I don't know what thing in my pocket caused a 4 cm super fine hair line scratch on my glass protector.. :(
 

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,542
Reaction score
78,971
Just now at JP Gadget World I had a feel of PRO 2, wa KNN sibei chio slim and shiok feeling. Screen is big. The back button can power on & off.
Than went over to Sony Centre, see the Z2 screen thou the played spiderman2, thou the colors swee and vibrant but somehow when I held the Pro2, it was like "TAKE ME HOME MAI TU AH"!!! :D
But gadget world selling at S$828 ah, the most they throw in screen protector and a case.
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Just now at JP Gadget World I had a feel of PRO 2, wa KNN sibei chio slim and shiok feeling. Screen is big. The back button can power on & off.
Than went over to Sony Centre, see the Z2 screen thou the played spiderman2, thou the colors swee and vibrant but somehow when I held the Pro2, it was like "TAKE ME HOME MAI TU AH"!!! :D
But gadget world selling at S$828 ah, the most they throw in screen protector and a case.

looking at the z2 thread today is flying to 257 pages. but g pro 2 is about 50. i think g pro 2 is too under rated. hahaa... me also tested the z2 and g pro 2 at nex before decided to get a white g pro2 :)
I do hope shops will bring in more of g pro 2 casings. went to 2 neighbourhood shops they only have like 1 or 2 kind of casing while note 3 and s4 have so many. even s5 which haven't start to sell have more selection. :(
 
Last edited:

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
I realise that with my starhub sim card, i cannot apply LG default theme, it has a black background and the annoying starhub logo, whereas for other themes, it is ok, np. Does any bro know how to get around this?
 

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2005
Messages
10,410
Reaction score
100
Haix..nearly switched from note 3 to g pro 2 user.

If anyone wanna change to note 3 let me know :0
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top