LG G Pro 2

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,476
Reaction score
1,011
What do you mean?

To remove the whole On-Screen Button (OSB) bar or to remove or change one of the options within the OSB bar?

If it is the later, you can do so in the main Device setting! The picture below tells a thousand words! :D


I meant remove the horizontal lines icon. But I gather the arrangement and functions of the icons are unlike the nexus 5.
Eg. Press and hold home for apps still running.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
I meant remove the horizontal lines icon. But I gather the arrangement and functions of the icons are unlike the nexus 5.
Eg. Press and hold home for apps still running.

You press and hold the Home button for Recent Apps and Task Manager to pop up in G Pro 2.

Task Manager will show you the running apps.

Besides, you can add another Recent App icon to the Bar or remove the Menu from the Bar. :)
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
5.9" screen of G Pro 2 is really awesome.

I can set the global fonts to Large and almost every apps' fonts also become bigger!

The Facebook fonts has become so big and easy to read now too lor....:)
 

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,476
Reaction score
1,011
You press and hold the Home button for Recent Apps and Task Manager to pop up in G Pro 2.

Task Manager will show you the running apps.

Besides, you can add another Recent App icon to the Bar or remove the Menu from the Bar. :)

Thks, I tried but you can't remove the menu button from the bar. It's a permanent icon there.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
3rd day of usage. G Pro 2 is awwsome.

I have no regret dumping my Note 3 for G Pro 2 as I don't really utilize the S Pen of Note 3. :)

The battery life is holding up well too.

It is worth your hard earned money. ;)

Go get it folks! No need to think twice!
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Those folks who get used to Samsung keyboard, the LG keyboard is not as good as Samsung for sure.

However, just like me and many others, use the Google Keyboard and Google pinyin keyboard instead.

So, no issue at all.
 

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16
3rd day of usage. G Pro 2 is awwsome.

I have no regret dumping my Note 3 for G Pro 2 as I don't really utilize the S Pen of Note 3. :)

The battery life is holding up well too.

It is worth your hard earned money. ;)

Go get it folks! No need to think twice!

How long is your best screen on time with it?
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,268
Reaction score
2,433
Anyone has or found any slim case for G Pro 2 yet in any local shops?:s22:

I need one as my Pro 2 is white....:o
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Not that I use either much but in what way samsung keyboard better?

For the few hours I was using the LG kb, it felt better than Sammy somehow...

Those folks who get used to Samsung keyboard, the LG keyboard is not as good as Samsung for sure.

However, just like me and many others, use the Google Keyboard and Google pinyin keyboard instead.

So, no issue at all.
 
Last edited:

JackDulouz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2002
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
57
After using Swiftkeys, minuum and Swype.. still feel Swype is the best.. becos it can change to Chinese with one swipe..

Not that I use either much but in what way samsung keyboard better?

For the few hours I was using the LG kb, it felt better than Sammy somehow...
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
*raise hands* owner of a white g pro 2! lol. trade in my s3 to offset the price of the phone. enjoying every inch of it now :)
 

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2007
Messages
16,704
Reaction score
0
Just played with the G Pro 2 at singtel shop just now. It's really awesome. Should have waited for this phone instead of getting Note 3. Ex G Pro user here btw and loved every bit of it.

For those who are still considering, you will not regret getting the G Pro 2. I believe it is still massively underrated, as compared to the Samsungs, Sonys and Apples.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top