LG G Pro 2

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
How is grip of the phone with the case? I like the phone naked because of the grip. I scared put case already will become slippery. Please advise

Slippery. Its a clear smooth case. Bo pian de. If put dots or grooves on it then buay sui liao wor ..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
How are the low light photos turning out?

Are they decent?

Thanks!

It is fine actually, pretty clear.

It is just that it may not be as real color as it should be....a bit too bright/washed out in the lighted area of the photo.

If you compared with what you see with your naked eyes, it should be -1 darker.

Most people might find it acceptable but as I was coming from Note 3, I can tell you that the Note 3 photo (at default Brightness value) is so accurate as in the Brightness of the shot. ;)

Other than that overly expose brightness, Pro 2 camera is the best I have ever used. No regret !)
 
Last edited:

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
26,701
Reaction score
8,493
How is the Pro2 cam compared to Note3?

Are they quite similar in performance?

Using S4 but i always get blurry pics and the camera is slow to focus.

Thanks!

It is fine actually, pretty clear.

It is just that it may not be as real color as it should be....a bit too bright/washed out in the lighted area of the photo.

If you compared with what you see with your naked eyes, it should be -1 darker.

Most people might find it acceptable but as I was coming from Note 3, I can tell you that the Note 3 photo (at default Brightness value) is so accurate as in the Brightness of the shot. ;)

Other than that overly expose brightness, Pro 2 camera is the best I have ever used. No regret !)
 

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
3,485
Reaction score
1,011
How are the low light photos turning out?

Are they decent?

Thanks!


Just took these, thought they're looking good :)


20140329_031743_zpsfipr0je1.jpg



20140329_015041_HDR_zpsnrzxvwmz.jpg
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
How is the Pro2 cam compared to Note3?

Are they quite similar in performance?

Using S4 but i always get blurry pics and the camera is slow to focus.

Thanks!

Pro 2 wins hand down. No doubt about it. The only good thing about Note 3 camera is that it produces color of very close to what you see with your naked eyes.

Having said that, as long as you remember to change the Brightness to -1 on Pro 2, it prodeces the best photo with actual real color! :)

Note 3 camera, shake a bit of middle finger only, all hell blur lose in your photo ba...:(
 
Last edited:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
Just took these, thought they're looking good :)


20140329_031743_zpsfipr0je1.jpg



20140329_015041_HDR_zpsnrzxvwmz.jpg

Pro 2 takes amazing photo in low light, no doubt about it.

In actual sence, does the lighting of the wooden bridge looks more yellowish than the one on the photo? Reflash carefully..
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,270
Reaction score
2,433
I happened to walk pass this area and I think it best represents the difference between Brightness set at 0 (default) and -1 (Which cannot be saved/Doesn't stick once you quit the camera app). :)

The 2nd photo is exactly what you see with naked eyes.

Brightness setting at -0:




Brightness setting at -1:
 
Last edited:

rango

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2001
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
18
wow this really a good phone no one selling on marketplace 2nd hand:D
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hi all, newbie here n just got the G Pro 2, 1st LG phone for me, decided to ditch the S5 (upgrading from S3 ). This thread plays a very important role till I finally decided on this phone, gotta thank all Bros here. Phone still naked as I m looking for the kind of flip covers as used on them in mwc, advertisements.. not sure anyone knows if it's possible to get one of those anywhere or online? Thanks a lot! :)
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Hi all, newbie here n just got the G Pro 2, 1st LG phone for me, decided to ditch the S5 (upgrading from S3 ). This thread plays a very important role till I finally decided on this phone, gotta thank all Bros here. Phone still naked as I m looking for the kind of flip covers as used on them in mwc, advertisements.. not sure anyone knows if it's possible to get one of those anywhere or online? Thanks a lot! :)

either u buy from adix82, i believe they carries some LG casing, if not try online like qoo10 and order from korea. i still waiting for my casing and tempered glass to arrive from korea. Now using a temp casing given by LG promoter when i recontract my phone and a cheap screen protecter bought at nex.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
If you like flippy, Qoo10 a lot. I don't like flippy so can't find much :(
 

George Soros

Master Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2011
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
30
either u buy from adix82, i believe they carries some LG casing, if not try online like qoo10 and order from korea. i still waiting for my casing and tempered glass to arrive from korea. Now using a temp casing given by LG promoter when i recontract my phone and a cheap screen protecter bought at nex.

The casing from lg is official lg casing.?can post picture?
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
either u buy from adix82, i believe they carries some LG casing, if not try online like qoo10 and order from korea. i still waiting for my casing and tempered glass to arrive from korea. Now using a temp casing given by LG promoter when i recontract my phone and a cheap screen protecter bought at nex.

I see, thanks, will check out Adix 82 and qoo 10. Korea product quality always make me feel more assured. I see, I was checking out M1 n Starhub at Bugis junction then. Starhub recontract price is 449, give free cover. M1 is 398, no cover, I thot a cover which I'm not sure of the quality at $51? So I went with M1.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top