Wish LG would get rid of onscreen buttons and use the back buttons like on Galaxy phones at the beginning!
The onscreen buttons just take up an extra row of space.
Unnecessary.
Not sure if I should change to this or wait for G3.
Haha! I know how you feel.
I was from Note 3, you would not like the OSB on Pro 2 at first...
But, trust me. After a while, you will like it. Very responsive and you will start to ignore or not to notice the OSB bar in game play one.
I totally don't feel the OSB bar there now in game play.
It is a matter of getting use to it. It eats up screen estate, I know, but hey, we have a massive 5.9" screen to compensate it after all.
Also, you can arrange the icon as you wish. I put my Back key on the second spot from the right among the 4 keys I have configured in the OSB bar.
It makes pressing the Back key so easily reach be it using the right hand or left hand.