Even though I just got the phone yesterday, I feel the battery life is great for me
Really enjoyed watching videos and playing nds emulator on it
And camera really not bad considering I am coming from Z1 and Z1 Compact![]()
Bro Kelvinti how your pro 2 how u feel damn song or kan sibeh song ah
Kan damn sibeh song lol....!)
The beast is fast and smooth!
Join us, the Pro version 2 club, come on!![]()
I rem last time i took pro also cos bros here rpt gd reviews. I will go down tomo to hv a feel![]()
Kan damn sibeh song lol....!)
The beast is fast and smooth!
Play games and video watching have never been any better on the 5.9" huge screen.
Join us, the Pro version 2 club, come on!![]()
I rem last time i took pro also cos bros here rpt gd reviews. I will go down tomo to hv a feel![]()

![]()
Swee le...jelly case with saffiano leather backing...ebay got gpro2 version le...but white no stockg2 users also using like not bad..
Agree
Yesterday I also just playing around at telco after watching captain america with my friends, after tried the GP2 really love it then go buy straight![]()
You should! Don't just feel it. Take it home with you!
After all, the price is good for such high end phone.
See you soon.![]()
Agree, this is a good phone, I was still standing in M1 there with a note 3 demo set. Still divided btw note 3 n pro 2, while waiting for my turn. Note 3 price still quite high for a half yr phone n too squarish for my liking. While waiting, I was checking this thread constantly n got the reassurance n got this awesome phone which is so underrated lor..
If you don't use the S Pen frequently for whatever reason or to copy and paste things into the S Note or Scrap book. Then you should get the Pro 2.
If you are the type that use S Pen very frequently, then you should buy the Note 3.
Other than the S Pen of Note 3, nothing else is special about a half year old Note 3.
On top of that, the OIS+ camera of Pro 2 is no gimmick! It is that good.
Note 3 camera is good but without OIS, you get blur photo and video frequently with a shake of a middle finger.lol.
Agree, this is a good phone, I was still standing in M1 there with a note 3 demo set. Still divided btw note 3 n pro 2, while waiting for my turn. Note 3 price still quite high for a half yr phone n too squarish for my liking. While waiting, I was checking this thread constantly n got the reassurance n got this awesome phone which is so underrated lor..
how much you selling for? the clear and this blue one
Not me, bro.![]()
Actually I'm interested in Note 3 as well but I don't need the S-Pen, I prefer TFT/IPS screen over any Amoled and last time my 32GB sd card corrupted after using S3 coz it keeps unexpectedly removed. After I google about it for S4 and Note 3, it looks like some people still have the problem so I decided to avoid Samsung phones. Mainly I'm looking for a phone with decent camera, great battery life, non-amoled screen, sd card slot + removable battery and snapdragon 800 at least coz I feel it performs better and cooler compared to older one. Therefore I only left with LG G2 Korean version, G Pro 2 and coming Oppo Find 7. Oppo Find 7 looks awesome too but too bad it's not available yet and by the time it comes I think G3 already out![]()