LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Its ok ... I might be changing back to Gpro2 *sigh*

My note 3 pink has resetted itself 3 times during the past 1 hour. Duhz!~

I see. :)

Yeah! Strange indeed. My Note 3 also reboot by itself a few times over past 4 months. :(
 

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16
Oppo 7 is simply too tall and too huge to be used as a mobile phone ba..

Personally, I don't like the design of Oppo 7 with that rotating camera module.

I think the one you talking is Oppo N1 lol
Oppo Find 7 is this one
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Anyway, I'm dropping by LG service center later to buy a spare Pro 2 battery at $38.:)

Even the battery is selling at a reasonable price.


Well done,LG! Solid product with reasonable price unlike his cousin...
 
Last edited:

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,506
Reaction score
78,959
Anyway, I'm dropping by LG service center later to buy a spare Pro 2 battery at $38.:)

Even the battery is selling at

Well done, LG reasonanle price. Much lower than other brands. ;)

Well done,LG! Solid product with reasiabke price unlike his cousin...

Damn song price samseng think around $70 ah. Rem take free parking coupon fr lg counter :D
 

williamtyc

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
447
Reaction score
10
Anyway, I'm dropping by LG service center later to buy a spare Pro 2 battery at $38.:)

Even the battery is selling at a reasonable price.


Well done,LG! Solid product with reasonable price unlike his cousin...

any other place selling the battery? might wanna buy one to keep so if one batt is not enough will have a spare one lying ard
 

devilot4

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Actually I'm interested in Note 3 as well but I don't need the S-Pen, I prefer TFT/IPS screen over any Amoled and last time my 32GB sd card corrupted after using S3 coz it keeps unexpectedly removed. After I google about it for S4 and Note 3, it looks like some people still have the problem so I decided to avoid Samsung phones. Mainly I'm looking for a phone with decent camera, great battery life, non-amoled screen, sd card slot + removable battery and snapdragon 800 at least coz I feel it performs better and cooler compared to older one. Therefore I only left with LG G2 Korean version, G Pro 2 and coming Oppo Find 7. Oppo Find 7 looks awesome too but too bad it's not available yet and by the time it comes I think G3 already out :D



Hmm, I have same views as Bro Kelvinti too, seems really way too big n dunno leh, dun like its camera. But of course, everyone has diff tastes. G3 ah.. hmm if u can wait, that will b good. If not, G pro 2 is actually very worth considering currently.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Actually I'm interested in Note 3 as well but I don't need the S-Pen, I prefer TFT/IPS screen over any Amoled and last time my 32GB sd card corrupted after using S3 coz it keeps unexpectedly removed. After I google about it for S4 and Note 3, it looks like some people still have the problem so I decided to avoid Samsung phones. Mainly I'm looking for a phone with decent camera, great battery life, non-amoled screen, sd card slot + removable battery and snapdragon 800 at least coz I feel it performs better and cooler compared to older one. Therefore I only left with LG G2 Korean version, G Pro 2 and coming Oppo Find 7. Oppo Find 7 looks awesome too but too bad it's not available yet and by the time it comes I think G3 already out :D

I change from Note 3 White to Oppo N1 white. Couldn't live with 16GB storage so change to G2 Gold. Couldn't get used to the small screen. Then change to Gpro2 Red. Camera got problem. Yesterday change to Note 3 Pink. This morning, Note 3 pink resetted itself 3 times. Now thinking to change back to Gpro2. *sigh* Damn ma huan sia...

For me, I very used to big screen. See small screen, very kao wei. I have also grown used to the knock-on feature. This morning keep knocking on the Note 3 only to realize that its a Samsung. Zzzzz
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Think I change back to white Gpro2 ... feel that white nicer :)

White is nicer and stands out from the crowd.

It also blends well with a clear or semi clear case besides colored case.

As the panel is white, and I did mention before that the LED light looks more vibrant and bigger and more noticeble due to to almost see through surface of the white.

It looks awesome. ;)

Get the white. You will not regret it.
 

Inertiaholic

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
965
Reaction score
0
Ha ha I sold my white and now waiting to probably buy red. Meanwhile, back to using note 2...and maybe back to note 3 for a while.

Is there root already for gp2?


Think I change back to white Gpro2 ... feel that white nicer :)
 

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
12,143
Reaction score
122
get the nekeda from ebay....free shipping....when white buy another one again from ebay....almost same price as getting from that store
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top