LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I remember that the 3140 was also selling at the same price as the 3200 at $38 too.

I didn't ask about the price now.

I think those few shop regular shops may bring in the battery later ba....
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Loving this phone so much!

Only issue (not a problem for most people tho...).

I don't like LG keyboard. A bit gondo IMHO...

Therefore, I use the Google KB and Google Pinyin KB for English and handwrite Chinese. :)
 

tkte_85

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
6,999
Reaction score
2,266
Loving this phone so much!

Only issue (not a problem for most people tho...).

I don't like LG keyboard. A bit gondo IMHO...

Therefore, I use the Google KB and Google Pinyin KB for English and handwrite Chinese. :)

coming from G2 and HTC One and S4, totally no problems using LG's kb for me;)
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
Loving this phone so much!

Only issue (not a problem for most people tho...).

I don't like LG keyboard. A bit gondo IMHO...

Therefore, I use the Google KB and Google Pinyin KB for English and handwrite Chinese. :)

Swiftkey ? I have been on Swiftkey since S2 :)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I am getting a lot of reboots with SIM not detected error message!

Hmmm...rubber rub clean your Sim card chip to see how.

Else, Sim card spoil liao. Go get a free replacement from your telco...;)

Last year, I replaced 3 sim card....:(
 

tkte_85

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2001
Messages
6,999
Reaction score
2,266
You champion lor...

Coz I too get use to the awesome Samsung KB liao...

samsung i dun like not having comma on e alphabets page.
lg main thing i dun like is e short space bar when "email input mode" is on, i.e theres an extra ".com" icon taking up e row of e space bar.
HTC is lack of number row
 

rango

Master Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2001
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
18
and forget about getting 2nd hand cos NO one selling cos its a GREAT phone:D:D:D
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Brand new Pro 2 is already selling at 2nd hand price of that Sammy Lee, H T Chio and Sonei liao!:s22: It is already worth your hard earned money! :)

Please buy a brand new LG G Pro 2 to support LG for making such awesome phone leh....;)
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top