Loving this phone so much!
Only issue (not a problem for most people tho...).
I don't like LG keyboard. A bit gondo IMHO...
Therefore, I use the Google KB and Google Pinyin KB for English and handwrite Chinese.![]()
Loving this phone so much!
Only issue (not a problem for most people tho...).
I don't like LG keyboard. A bit gondo IMHO...
Therefore, I use the Google KB and Google Pinyin KB for English and handwrite Chinese.![]()
Swiftkey ? I have been on Swiftkey since S2![]()
coming from G2 and HTC One and S4, totally no problems using LG's kb for me![]()
I am getting a lot of reboots with SIM not detected error message!
If I'm not mistaken, it doesn't has Chinese handwriting?
You champion lor...
Coz I too get use to the awesome Samsung KB liao...
Hi quick question wats the price for lgg2 pro non contract?
Hi quick question wats the price for lgg2 pro non contract?
Hi quick question wats the price for lgg2 pro non contract?
and forget about getting 2nd hand cos NO one selling cos its a GREAT phone![]()
It is already worth your hard earned money! Why agh?![]()