
The person who took my phone is a pro. He switched it off the moment he picked up my phone. These tracking apps won't work if the phone is switched off.
Finally got some trace. Last seen at an address in JB. Can say goodbye liao.
Maybe you shd try tampered glass. Price has gone down. Used to be very expensive.
Is the censor was blocked by any means?
At the top left corner..
Very very sad. Left my G Pro 2 on a bench at Boon Keng, discovered I forgot the phone few minutes later. Called but the phone already switched off. Went back to find it and the phone was gone.
Been trying to locate it using "Find my Android", but couldn't. Think the person who picked it switched it off or reset it.
I love the phone so much. Been using it for barely 2 mths.
IMEI 352819060879308
White G Pro 2
I know chances of finding it back is low, but just trying luck here.
wahhhhhand why is that ?
Uncle just buy still very expensive... I gong gong paid $58 for it...
.Uncle just buy still very expensive... I gong gong paid $58 for it...
Anyone has a problem with the night shot from their LG G Pro 2? Whenever I took night shots from the phone in normal mode, the photos will always come out like as if they have watercolor effect.
Anyone with any remedy or there is something wrong with my camera?
When's our g pro 2 UI gonna be updated?