Anyone know where to buy pro 2 now?
Carousell got a few under 350 range.Anyone know where to buy pro 2 now?
No wonder as I somehow seems to know why you delay....
Why hide from the light of progress?
Shine dear one, do not be afraid to join the rest to
stand out in the expression of the latest upgrade
the Lollipop.
Look like history does not need to repeat that when you
lie in fear you are not embracing change.
I thought you already enjoying the upgrade.
Well.. Upgrade to lolopop is easy. Just 1 click away. But downgrade got to spent time reading XDA.
Really had to spend time backup all data. Maybe next weekend.. Hahaha.



Well. Those days when I was having Samsung Note. Every now and then,I will flash a new ROM and play. Of cos, then I was still single, so got plenty of time. I even compiled a tutorial guide for others.
https://app.box.com/s/2ecedf2c5ea59878dd19
Now dun have such luxury on time le.

Anybody want pro 2 spigen case? Got spare slim armour and clear case both used
You may try Qoo10 Singapore.. Now can get the spigen ultra slim at offer price.
Chicken and duck talks LOL! 
Chicken and duck talks LOL!
![]()

My 2 Pro 2 are good in term of WiFi reception.
Somemore, I use a auto switch app to switch between 2 WiFi access points within my house.
No issue at all. Very strong signal on both the 2.4ghz and 5ghz bands.
any recommendation for me for any setting of either my G pro 2 or my route to improve wifi reception?
Using ZTE route got from singtel.
Oh ya!
Lollipop allows a very high number of recent apps.
So, RAM usage can be very high resulting in lag with too many recent apps in the background.
So, set Clear RAM every hour is the best housekeeping to keep your Pro 2 running at top speed! ��

I make use of the phone task manager auto clear ram feature to do the job.What's a good Ram remover app that does it's task well?
Your valuable feedback is appreciated.![]()