LG G4

AntzN

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
I am supposed to collect my G4 today at M1 and port over my Singtel line with $150 off handset. But I would need to pay an early termination fee of $112.70 and $48.15 for M1 registration and sim card.

Now Singtel is counter offering me a recontract discount of $130 but need to queue on 30 May and dun have free 64GB microSD card.

Now wondering should I collect the phone at M1 today...:s11:
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,595
Reaction score
1,129
I am supposed to collect my G4 today at M1 and port over my Singtel line with $150 off handset. But I would need to pay an early termination fee of $112.70 and $48.15 for M1 registration and sim card.

Now Singtel is counter offering me a recontract discount of $130 but need to queue on 30 May and dun have free 64GB microSD card.

Now wondering should I collect the phone at M1 today...:s11:

how u get the port over voucher?
 

Siuis85

Junior Member
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I will be picking up my brown G4 in a couple of hours can't wait. Still can't decide either m1 or starhub. I can only seem to find info from 2 years ago saying starhub wasn't as good. How is it like now?

Also open if anyone wants to swap quick circle covers or even a plastic back for the quick circle cover cause I won't use it!
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
425
Juz to add..for new line like me, there's $10.7 reg fee & 37.45 for new sim card. Was told ROI pkg is battery pack, cover n 64gb card.. or did i missed out anything? m1 here i come..😈
If you are a NTUC member the SIM card and registration fees is waived.
 

AntzN

Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
0
how u get the port over voucher?

The port-in voucher was mailed to me. Need to use by 5 June.

Singtel $100 is under my company CIS promo for May. $30 is e-voucher.

Guess I am likely to stay with Singtel and wait another 24 hrs for my new toy.
 

|XcElLeNcE|

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
425
LG G4 Metallic
Lite - $548
Lite+ - $448
Reg - $248
Reg+ - $148
Max - $0
Max+ - $0

LG G4 Leather
Lite - $598
Lite+ - $498
Reg - $298
Reg+ - $198
Max - $0
Max+ - $0
 

jcbcorp

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
I am supposed to collect my G4 today at M1 and port over my Singtel line with $150 off handset. But I would need to pay an early termination fee of $112.70 and $48.15 for M1 registration and sim card.

Now Singtel is counter offering me a recontract discount of $130 but need to queue on 30 May and dun have free 64GB microSD card.

Now wondering should I collect the phone at M1 today...:s11:

Based on plan's offering, m1 is the winner. That's why I'm jumping over today from st.
 

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2001
Messages
12,657
Reaction score
240
which casing can fit the leather back? someone post in here but i cant find the post.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top