LG G4

myhairverypain

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
0
Just ordered a leather back cover from the korean ebay sellers. $120+sgd :~( decided to get mint blue since i think sg dont have.
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
any shops at west side having tempered glass service?
most irritating part is the sticking on.... i always fail at that :s

Ya me too
I prefer buy at retail shop and get them to paste
Wonder if kasia has as I'm gg to suntec m1

Edit. Just called them. They only have normal screen protector
 

HuatKway

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
3
Ya me too
I prefer buy at retail shop and get them to paste
Wonder if kasia has as I'm gg to suntec m1

Edit. Just called them. They only have normal screen protector

i saw adix selling the tempered one at 20... can consider. just curious how it would bend.

I never use temper screen protector before. does it affect the screen colors?
 

myhairverypain

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2012
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
0
i saw adix selling the tempered one at 20... can consider. just curious how it would bend.

I never use temper screen protector before. does it affect the screen colors?

Glass SP is tons better. Wont get scratches that easily and its just as clear as no SP. Whereas normal plastic films have to keep changing once in a while cause it scratches easily.

But glass ones have different variations also. Some thick some thin, some have rounded corners.
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
Just paid for my red leather, $398
Guess I will not use it until I install the glass protector
 
Last edited:

newouverture

Senior Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
0
i saw adix selling the tempered one at 20... can consider. just curious how it would bend.

I never use temper screen protector before. does it affect the screen colors?

I got my tempered glass sp from qoo10 cmei for $4. No issues and i dont find it any diff to any other expensive ones really.

In terms of bending, no issues as well the glass is thin and the screen is only slightly curved. Almost same as pasting on a flat screen.
 

newouverture

Senior Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
1,445
Reaction score
0
Just paid for my red leather, $398
Guess I will not use it until I install the glass protector

There is a default screen protector pasted from factory if you notice. I didnt noticed it until i wanted to paste my tempered glass today.

Thought i was using naked screen for a day but didnt know i wasnt totally naked. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top