LG G4

starch1990

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
Don't have ... i checked with my TB agent ... currently TB only have black leather ... I buying the white plastic though. ^^

And two more batteries. One spare battery can't me 7 hours *sigh*

authentic battery ah? how much?
 

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
10,957
Reaction score
7
Don't have ... i checked with my TB agent ... currently TB only have black leather ... I buying the white plastic though. ^^

And two more batteries. One spare battery can't me 7 hours *sigh*

wa sianz... thks for the info man
 

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
10,957
Reaction score
7
u guys think if I bought a leather G4 just to get the leather back cover, can I still sell it?

of cos have to sell lower la.... I know its a bit extreme.... jus wondering :s13:
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
u guys think if I bought a leather G4 just to get the leather back cover, can I still sell it?

of cos have to sell lower la.... I know its a bit extreme.... jus wondering :s13:

sure can...what color u getting? and you selling it how much is an important factor...maybe 20?
 

PholkLorr

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
31
Changed from my Verus Verge case to the Verus Crystalbright case, which is a transparent TPU casing. I wanted a TPU case because i like propping up my phone against something to watch shoes or read articles while im eating. The Verge case had too smooth a back. It slipped on most surfaces.

The crystalbright unfortunately, like the Ringke Fusion clear case, has mild washed out lighting when using the LED flash. Shucks.
 

josephlpw

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2014
Messages
158
Reaction score
0
Changed from my Verus Verge case to the Verus Crystalbright case, which is a transparent TPU casing. I wanted a TPU case because i like propping up my phone against something to watch shoes or read articles while im eating. The Verge case had too smooth a back. It slipped on most surfaces.

The crystalbright unfortunately, like the Ringke Fusion clear case, has mild washed out lighting when using the LED flash. Shucks.
Which is easier for us to take out the cover to change the battery regularly? My verge case is difficult and the leather back is always stuck inside. Lol

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
so.. the charger that comes with the box and a seperate quick charge 2.0 charger makes no difference in charging time? :s22:

The charger that comes with the phone is NOT a fast charger. I bought a Tronsmart quick charger ( Qualcom 2.0) and it charges the phone very much faster . From 5% to full is slightly over an hour vs about 2+ hours on the stock charger
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Phone battery life isn't that great to me.. The battery savers doesn't even seem to help at all.

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

On about 80% on internet based stuffs ( browsing, email. RSS, Facebook, tweeter etc) , no gaming, plenty whatsapp, some youtubes videos I could easily get 5-6 hours SOT. I would say is quite good. What type of SOT are you looking at ??
You must remember this phone has a high resolution display
I use internet commander pro app as battery saver ( reduce battery drain with phone on standby). With 3G/LTE on , the drain over 2-3 hours is practically zero !!
A pity this phone cannot be root yet. If I could root it I am confident I could get another 1-2 hours SOT from it
 

starch1990

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
1,803
Reaction score
0
my blue casing came! :D

3WVunj2.jpg

qQr5JJb.jpg


bought a white case, and also the aukey quick charge charger :s22:
 

PholkLorr

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
31
Which is easier for us to take out the cover to change the battery regularly? My verge case is difficult and the leather back is always stuck inside. Lol

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

The verge case is a pain the ass to remove. But i think all those hybrid cases with the plastic+TPU casing have that same issue, judging from the amazon reviews for various brands.

This crystalbright case, like most other simple jelly cases, is easy to remove. Fortunately, i dont use the flash that often, so i guess its acceptable to me.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top