|XcElLeNcE|
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2009
- Messages
- 1,740
- Reaction score
- 425
I got a set with dead pixel in the end when back to exchange.Thqts what I got too

I got a set with dead pixel in the end when back to exchange.Thqts what I got too
I almost got the red leather, it's gorgeous but I just can't see myself using it la hahah
Sent from HUAWEI H60-L02 using GAGT
I got a set with dead pixel in the end when back to exchange.
Singapore model no should be LGH815

Aiyo outside start selling already...singtel still no news....
Haha first time encounter. Just one obvious dot at the right corner of the screen.so heng?? how many dead pixel?

I thought black leather one comes with black rear keys?
I was there at 750pm, got a Brown.
There was a bro getting red leather next to me. Probably its you.![]()

Anybody can share between g4 and s6? Might jump over from s6. Lol!