LG G4

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,675
Reaction score
4,724
He should have delivery since there is no physical shop for adix82 anymore. In fact, he mentioned:



Reasonably good price, but wonder if he still accepts that Citibank installment that he advertised previously.
Price not bad leh
Might consider instead of getting from M1
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
I base it with other flagships mah. S6/Edge is very expensive, iPhone no need to say. HTC M9 is around that same range too I think. I thought it would be very expensive since it's gonna be leather.

haha gonna decide if I should get it or not

Yup, expensive/cheap is relative. Actually, it's still considered quite cheap even compared with Nexus 6 32GB.
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
223
Where to find cheapest leather LG G4 local set? and how to check if export or local set?

already pm adix82 and waiting for reply..
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,926
Reaction score
681
In comparison the M9 still selling more ex off contract sia. G4 like slightly above S6 only, and its new. So I think its a decent price also.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top