
Can collect it on Tampines Mall? How come when i am registered didn't show Tampines Mall in the list? Because of that i chosen Changi City Point for collect it on 30th.how many of you will be collecting your g4 at M1 tampines mall?
Can collect it on Tampines Mall? How come when i am registered didn't show Tampines Mall in the list? Because of that i chosen Changi City Point for collect it on 30th.![]()
Did M1 send out any notification email? I ROI but nothing leherm..i think you register too late...and all 29th slot taken up...
Oh . Then walk in to M1 to register ah ? Missed opportunity =/the only email is after ROI then you get an email stated "Successful Registration for LG G4".
I nvr received any email after ROIthe only email is after ROI then you get an email stated "Successful Registration for LG G4".
I guess its M1. Same for me. Register on 15th (1st day)...little choic3 of places n date. Later reg, more places and available in 29th...early worms eaten by the bird. Me order thru starhub n deliverd on 29th..leather editionCan collect it on Tampines Mall? How come when i am registered didn't show Tampines Mall in the list? Because of that i chosen Changi City Point for collect it on 30th.![]()
I checked.For M1 there is. Maybe check your junk folder.
May I know how much available ram from the 3GB for daily usages?
The nights shots are really amazing!![]()
IMO, G4 really good. might consider when I recontracts but that is end of year
how many users actually monitor ram usage?
By then you'll have a few more options also, including note 5 and the other LG flagship
Eh guys IT Fair is 4-7 June. You think singtel will give more freebies/cheaper price for G4 at their booth?
