
SIC: Singtel giving away a free LG G4. Join community and comment of your favourite G4 feature. The most interesting post wins.
Tips: there have been 2 other contest of this sort on their community page, in both cases, the person who won are the ones who can come up with very "angkat bola" posts with poems, haiku, prose, song lyrics, etc. So yeah...Good luck!
https://community.singtel.com/docs/DOC-1154
M1 upon reg, there will b an email....almost immediate.I checked.
Nvr. No mail
Can I still go to the outlet on Friday?
Sent from PANTECH IM-A860K using GAGT
Some are very detailed review as in they got the phone already.Thanks for the sic!
Tried my luck there liao.
Some of the posts really well prepared, out to kio the prize.
Guys haven't join and post faster do so!
Singtel win a LG G4!

The method is more complicated than sammy.Never use LG before.. How easy is to root their phones? Got any crap **** like Samsung's knox?
Suck up mah...else, how to win
Is M1 pricing out yet? When likely they will be doing so?
I called up m1 shop. They confirmed they received my ROIM1 upon reg, there will b an email....almost immediate.
its suppose to show the email, u will b given priority to buy
I called up m1 shop. They confirmed they received my ROI
I can just go m1 shop on the 29th n also the shop I stated.
I also asked about the pricing plans, they say most likely release on the 28th.
Sent from Sent from HELL using GAGT
I guess it would be of the same range as Starhub... They probably won't defer much. Maybe $1 to $5 diff.. haha

Looks good! Where to get?wow....now i a bit regret i ROI the black leather after see this G4 plastic back wrap with nice leather skin..
![]()
slickwraps .com lo......