you mind to open the circle case....show the internal plastic there? want to verify if the wireless charging plate is there or not..even though lg say no wireless charging on the circle case![]()

you mind to open the circle case....show the internal plastic there? want to verify if the wireless charging plate is there or not..even though lg say no wireless charging on the circle case![]()
The leather circle case also do not have the NFC chip.
Are there any offers? I cannot find anything about LG on PC show website.
ok took leave for tml. hopefully red still have![]()
I think should have da... Since is for walk-in customer... My issue is through Pre-Order which is limited qty![]()
I ordered the spigen ultra hybrid case yesterday from qoo10 and I received it in my mail box today! Wow just in time to meet the new phone.
Btw for those who wish to know, it fits really well despite the leather stitching is there for the leather back.
Purchase?bro, i just purchase one. feels good.still comes with all the freebies.![]()
Yup 100% local set.Purchase?
local set?
i guess many like me feeling...wtf for preorder
Using the cmei one? I find cheaper TG hv this effect.... Gotta wait till better quality ones availSeems like there's issue with tempered glass. Edge has some halo effect. Perhaps due to slight curve screen?
Sent from LGE NEXUS 5 using GAGT
I still have a leather red to let go thou.
the million dollar question (not sure if any asked yet. haha).
got FM radio?