Try going sound setting. Maybe there's a setting there.guys, when u plug in the charger, will u hear a charging tone? or there's no sound at all...
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT

Try going sound setting. Maybe there's a setting there.guys, when u plug in the charger, will u hear a charging tone? or there's no sound at all...
try install the google calendar app from the play store and see if will help.
I just realised mine also somehow don't show the holiday even I have checked the box. Weird. Even tried other calendars app. It doesn't work.
don't worry, if there's holiday coming up, everyone around you will let you know.
Just to confirm, for quick charge, need to have both the Cable + adapter to be quick charge ready ?
Also, is the default cable + adapter that comes with the G4 quick charge capable?
any good app to check the charging current, tried a few but not working.
I went to some neighbourhood mobile shop and bought a glass protector but after the ah beng paste for me, bubbles appear at the 4 edges of the phone. I noticed one or two here also have this problem and what I did was I pushed the bubbles out using the edge of a card. Just wanna share for those still have this problem
I ordered online and paste myself swee no horse runI went to some neighbourhood mobile shop and bought a glass protector but after the ah beng paste for me, bubbles appear at the 4 edges of the phone. I noticed one or two here also have this problem and what I did was I pushed the bubbles out using the edge of a card. Just wanna share for those still have this problem