LG G4

evoevo

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
try install the google calendar app from the play store and see if will help.

I just realised mine also somehow don't show the holiday even I have checked the box. Weird. Even tried other calendars app. It doesn't work.
 

qyc_91

Senior Member
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
44
I just realised mine also somehow don't show the holiday even I have checked the box. Weird. Even tried other calendars app. It doesn't work.

don't worry, if there's holiday coming up, everyone around you will let you know.
 

PholkLorr

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
31
Just to confirm, for quick charge, need to have both the Cable + adapter to be quick charge ready ?

Also, is the default cable + adapter that comes with the G4 quick charge capable?
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Just to confirm, for quick charge, need to have both the Cable + adapter to be quick charge ready ?

Also, is the default cable + adapter that comes with the G4 quick charge capable?

These questions have been answered many times.

1) Yes

2) No
 

ILoveMYMAMA

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
I went to some neighbourhood mobile shop and bought a glass protector but after the ah beng paste for me, bubbles appear at the 4 edges of the phone. I noticed one or two here also have this problem and what I did was I pushed the bubbles out using the edge of a card. Just wanna share for those still have this problem
 

vince75

Master Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
4
I went to some neighbourhood mobile shop and bought a glass protector but after the ah beng paste for me, bubbles appear at the 4 edges of the phone. I noticed one or two here also have this problem and what I did was I pushed the bubbles out using the edge of a card. Just wanna share for those still have this problem

aiyoh, don't go and get those from this type of shop, the quality doubtful also. Quite a number of bros here have gotten from Jimmy (search for mobilelite at facebook). He applied my tempered glass 3 days ago, still in perfect condition, no bubbles whatsoever.
 

ILoveMYMAMA

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
I saw this thread after I bought the protector. Actually wanted to replace mine with Jimmy's but I try try see if can squeeze the bubble out
 

MZeee18

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
912
Reaction score
9
Was thinking of getting back G4 because I didn't use it like a full week. Only used less than 24hrs and switched back to S6.I moved back to S6 because I felt the UI was a bit sluggish. Any ex-S6 users?
 
Last edited:

jungle_sg

Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2003
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
LXm6hNGl.jpg

This is the wash out effect if taken with Ringke Fusion cover

Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
 

tigerwoods

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2005
Messages
11,397
Reaction score
2,622
I went to some neighbourhood mobile shop and bought a glass protector but after the ah beng paste for me, bubbles appear at the 4 edges of the phone. I noticed one or two here also have this problem and what I did was I pushed the bubbles out using the edge of a card. Just wanna share for those still have this problem
I ordered online and paste myself swee no horse run

Sent from LGE LG-D855 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top