If you can tahan the low battery capacity battery of S6, go with it. I have to agree that the camera of S6 is really good.
yeah. no perfect smartphone la.. haha. no matter what you choose, there is always gonna be a compromise. I'm curious about battery life of S6 vs G4 though. anyone used both before and can give a rundown?
Do you agree with him about the front facing camera of S6 really good or their whole camera system is better?
I have yet to play with S6 cameras.
In fact I'm still holding out to get a feel of the cameras on the Huawei P8 and Asus Zenfone Zoom
I think the rear cameras are both really good.. probably the top of the smartphone crop alongside iPhone 6 Plus. when it comes to this level, you are already looking out for things that most casual users don't care much - like over/under exposure, grain, sharpening artifacts, dynamic range, color reproduction (even then, they're all pretty much there)..
the only thing S6 "needs" to catch up to the G4 is a way more immersive "Pro" mode, though whether the presence of RAW DNG format capture is even essential, is another question.