LG G4

ShinigamiX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
10,957
Reaction score
7
i read pages back there is dis guy jimmy selling tempered glass SP 4 G4?

but apparently, he doesnt haf a physical shop? i dunno how 2 stick man.....
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
i read pages back there is dis guy jimmy selling tempered glass SP 4 G4?

but apparently, he doesnt haf a physical shop? i dunno how 2 stick man.....

he running biz in mobile mode, like adix like that. can just whatsapp him, usually quite fast to respond and he will help u to stick. link to his tempered glass: http://www.mobilelite.com.sg/product/lg-g4-ultra-slim-smoothie-tempered-glass-screen-protector/

i also finding. where is the option to enable it ah?
well if you choose to skip the step to reboot when prompted after inserting the operator sim, somehow the volte option will be missing too.
 

rence83

Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Have a circle brown leather case BNIB to let go at $30. Let me know if anyone is keen at 9one0764seven
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
he running biz in mobile mode, like adix like that. can just whatsapp him, usually quite fast to respond and he will help u to stick. link to his tempered glass: http://www.mobilelite.com.sg/product/lg-g4-ultra-slim-smoothie-tempered-glass-screen-protector/


well if you choose to skip the step to reboot when prompted after inserting the operator sim, somehow the volte option will be missing too.

i think volte is telco specific....my fren starhub have this service...but mine m1 dont have...so starhub will see this option..not on m1..singtel i dunno ..
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
How to know if we have voLTE? Instead of 4G+ will show that? Am on m1..

think m1 have volte service...u can call m1 hotline to ask and see.. :p

google and found m1 also on VoLTE...but seem like they havent fully implemented...

if you can go to lg g4 service menu...there is a option for you to test VoLTE on/off..when i click on it..the menu prompt a message saying not supported...

not sure if this is sim card related or not...i has been using the same sim card for the past 5 years when i jump to m1..
 
Last edited:

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
I should be jumping ship from leather red G4 to S6 Edge Blue. There are some stuff that I expect the G4 to handle but it can't. Might be minor stuff to others but major to me.

I have a lot of covers / metal bumpers and will be giving away to you guys FOC. Most are used whereas I have some that are unused. Whoever interested can PM me but I will decide if you get my covers. Please don't expect all PMs to be replied.

Thanks guys ^^
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
*sigh* Just realized the S6 Edge cannot remove the battery ... Sianz

So its either Note 4 or Note 4 Edge and I trade in my Note 4 for my Leather G4 ... Damn stuck man :(
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,597
Reaction score
1,131
*sigh* Just realized the S6 Edge cannot remove the battery ... Sianz

So its either Note 4 or Note 4 Edge and I trade in my Note 4 for my Leather G4 ... Damn stuck man :(

what is the stuff you expect G4 can handle? tell us and maybe we have a solution for u? :)
 

ILoveMYMAMA

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
I should be jumping ship from leather red G4 to S6 Edge Blue. There are some stuff that I expect the G4 to handle but it can't. Might be minor stuff to others but major to me.

I have a lot of covers / metal bumpers and will be giving away to you guys FOC. Most are used whereas I have some that are unused. Whoever interested can PM me but I will decide if you get my covers. Please don't expect all PMs to be replied.

Thanks guys ^^

Can elaborate more? Interested to find out :)
 

kooky911

Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
251
Reaction score
0
Got my Lg G4 non leather back and totally loving the feel and the GUI of the phone. So far I am not experiencing any problems. A free extra battery charging kit with an extra battery is awesome.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top