I bought my g4 from m1 got no receipt leh can i stiill get the taka voucher?
You can try going to the shop again and asking for receipt or some kind of proof of purchase...

I bought my g4 from m1 got no receipt leh can i stiill get the taka voucher?
Why you buy from M1 not receipt siah?
I bought my g4 from m1 got no receipt leh can i stiill get the taka voucher?
I replied the email but they didn't respond. Any chance to share their replied email or contact pls?I was looking at the letter and it states the voucher can only be collected after you buy the phone from LG first right? It's not you get the voucher first or i interpret wrongly?
I replied the email but they didn't respond. Any chance to share their replied email or contact pls?
Sent from LGE LG-H815 using GAGT
cannot be no receipt...are you re-contract?
Ya recontract.
Just got a G4!
Looking to sell the Brown Quick Circle Case, please PM me if interested.
Thanks!
Good to know. Please also take note of the voltage, not just the amps. Charging at higher amps may just mean it's fast charging but not the same as quick charging.
my voltage never reaches 5V. is something wrong?
Sian.. Drop my leather G4 without protection from knee level and got dent at the side... ):
You damn lucky no crack screen..but dont be too happy first...wait tmr only see if the crack come out or not...Sian.. Drop my leather G4 without protection from knee level and got dent at the side... ):
Always protect your phone cos you will drop it one daySian.. Drop my leather G4 without protection from knee level and got dent at the side... ):
I changed my leather back to plastic back and put on the uag case. Too risky in long run if using naked. Dropped my phone twice with the casing already.
Sent from android using GAGT