LG's 2012 TV lineup

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
I believe why many outhere are complaining about the glossyness is because probably most of them are very well accustomed with LG matter displays all these whille. I also love matte as its not reflective. Hence my earlier TV set was Philip which uses LG DIsplay IPS matte panel. I luv it. However, i just purchased the lg 47Lm6690 from best denki. I find that the glossyness is tolerable its actually semi glossy. there are good brand leD tvs outhere which are more super glossy than this.

So i guess we can adjust to this semi glossy screen over time. Not so bad.
 

cslim35

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
2,699
Reaction score
0
If you find it too glossy in the showroom, it might be worse at home depending on the lighting condition at your home. You will see a lot of reflections with a big 55 inch tv. :s13: I watch at night with lights off so doesn't affect me except light bleed at the edge when watching movies with black borders.
 

mosesboon

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
I believe why many outhere are complaining about the glossyness is because probably most of them are very well accustomed with LG matter displays all these whille. I also love matte as its not reflective. Hence my earlier TV set was Philip which uses LG DIsplay IPS matte panel. I luv it. However, i just purchased the lg 47Lm6690 from best denki. I find that the glossyness is tolerable its actually semi glossy. there are good brand leD tvs outhere which are more super glossy than this.

So i guess we can adjust to this semi glossy screen over time. Not so bad.

Hi may i know how much you pay for your 47LM6690? Any free gift? Saw HV 47LM7600 selling at $2495 free 3D dvd player.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
U can try negotiate for 2099 at best dengki for the 47lm 6690 net but probably without any free gifts.
 

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
I;m just wandering why LG is so secretive in realeasing changelogs/improvements whenever they release a firmware. Most of the big companies outthere are transparent and proud to share the improvements.

This tv when i bought 47LM6690,it has new firmware but doesnt show a list of improvements
 

mosesboon

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
hi, can i know which Best denki you went? does this include the 3d glasses? thanks!


hi i bought at imm best denki n comes with 4 x 3d glasses..sale person is kelvin..v friendly and helpful. They just delivery to me this afternoon and i using it now to reply u..lol:s13:
 
Last edited:

stamina

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
19
hi i bought at imm best denki n comes with 4 x 3d glasses..sale person is kelvin..v friendly and helpful. They just delivery to me this afternoon and i using it now to reply u..lol:s13:


DO u manage to buy the mountain bike at $27? I want to buy but they say no more stock. I also bought the 47lm6690 few days ago.
 

mosesboon

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
DO u manage to buy the mountain bike at $27? I want to buy but they say no more stock. I also bought the 47lm6690 few days ago.

Hi,me also interested to get one of those but they says out of stocks..was told that only comes in 1500 bikes for the whole events...

You enjoy yr LM6690?..Yesterday after setup my TV to home theatre system..play 3D THOR movie and my boys so enjoy.:s12:
 

alpha29

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
84
hi i bought at imm best denki n comes with 4 x 3d glasses..sale person is kelvin..v friendly and helpful. They just delivery to me this afternoon and i using it now to reply u..lol:s13:

Does it comes with the magic remote?

Was deciding on 6690 or 6700... Courts now selling 6700 with $300 voucher and free 26'' TV. Somemore use standchart card can get additional 5% off..

Tempting...
 

bojangle

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
903
Reaction score
14
Does it comes with the magic remote?

Was deciding on 6690 or 6700... Courts now selling 6700 with $300 voucher and free 26'' TV. Somemore use standchart card can get additional 5% off..

Tempting...

how much is courts selling?

the last price I bought 1 month ago was $2350 with $300 vouchers and some free blu-ray titles thrown in by salesman.

Magic remote and 4pcs of glasses are standard package inside the tv box.
 

alpha29

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
84
how much is courts selling?

the last price I bought 1 month ago was $2350 with $300 vouchers and some free blu-ray titles thrown in by salesman.

Magic remote and 4pcs of glasses are standard package inside the tv box.

I think its $2599 before negotiation.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top