LG's 2012 TV lineup

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
hmm. do you mean Mega is selling 47inch 6690 at$1899 and with voucher?

Saw Best is having promo in buying xbox360 at $99 too.

I email mega requesting for the quotation for 47LM6700 thru their website. no voucher at mega. but courts let me keep the voucher ($300) when they price match.
 

padre

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2000
Messages
27,782
Reaction score
1
Was looking at 6700 and 6690 just now
Dunno IT show at 30th Aug will be cheaper ?
 

mzabu25

Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2005
Messages
246
Reaction score
0
Was looking at 6700 and 6690 just now
Dunno IT show at 30th Aug will be cheaper ?

I too want to wait for the Comex Show but some of the forum member suggest that if the price is right for you then go for it...and some more LG is not participating in the show nowadays
 

xseanyx

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2004
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
0
Guess LS5700 is the best buy for 42'' at sub 1k? Meant for bedroom thus don't need 3d etc
 

akdwivedi

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
can somebody share the best prices for 47LM7600.. I could not find it in BD vivo. they carry 6690 and 8600 series only.
 

galliano

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
4,335
Reaction score
121
What's the price of a 55LM6700 now? Appreciate inputs....

Simliar. I looking at 55" too. Any older model should suffice me cos i only like the 3D and the size.

Like LG's simple 3D glasses thus decided to look at LG.
 

hiryu

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2002
Messages
607
Reaction score
19
Guys, is the stand adjustable? I'm mostly looking at the 47".
Cos I bought a TV console and also my sofa but I'm worried the console is too low.
Hate to look down at the TV and I also don't want to mount it.
 

xs8899

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I got a 47LM7600 which I bought 2 weeks ago.

However when I tried to play "The Hunger Games" blu ray which I bought locally last week, there were some very obvious blurring when the characters move. Anybody encountered the same problem?
 

akdwivedi

Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
212
Reaction score
1
I got a 47LM7600 which I bought 2 weeks ago.

However when I tried to play "The Hunger Games" blu ray which I bought locally last week, there were some very obvious blurring when the characters move. Anybody encountered the same problem?

bro.. where did you get it and could you share the deal.
 

tminus

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
8,579
Reaction score
2
Can't decide between 55" ls5700 and 8600....

Mainly to watch tv n movie. Is 8600 worth the price or lower end model will be sufficient?

Not much into 3d
 

_feng_

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
I got a 47LM7600 which I bought 2 weeks ago.

However when I tried to play "The Hunger Games" blu ray which I bought locally last week, there were some very obvious blurring when the characters move. Anybody encountered the same problem?

try switching off trumotion. It seems to have done the trick for some. cheers.
 

_feng_

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Can't decide between 55" ls5700 and 8600....

Mainly to watch tv n movie. Is 8600 worth the price or lower end model will be sufficient?

Not much into 3d

there are a few more models in between LS5700 and LM8600, you don't have to restrict yourself to just this two. But yes of all the models LS5700 is the only non 3D.

I suggest visiting the various stores (because certain models are tied with specific stores by LG) & experience the various models yourself. Though the rest of the models are 3D, when in 2D mode they make a difference as well.

Compare these models in their 2D mode with LS5700 and see which one are you willing to pay its price for.
 

tminus

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2004
Messages
8,579
Reaction score
2
there are a few more models in between LS5700 and LM8600, you don't have to restrict yourself to just this two. But yes of all the models LS5700 is the only non 3D.

I suggest visiting the various stores (because certain models are tied with specific stores by LG) & experience the various models yourself. Though the rest of the models are 3D, when in 2D mode they make a difference as well.

Compare these models in their 2D mode with LS5700 and see which one are you willing to pay its price for.

Thanks for the info... Wanted to get the LG 8600 at marina square roadshow but.........

Anyway I brought Samsung 55" 8000 at comex. Delivery two weeks later.
 

_feng_

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the info... Wanted to get the LG 8600 at marina square roadshow but.........

Anyway I brought Samsung 55" 8000 at comex. Delivery two weeks later.

Do you mind sharing the quoted price of LG8600 at the road show and how much you bought the 55" 8000 for?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top