Hi
My current rig is as below, if I only want to change the gpu,
What gpu should I look at? Prefer a more up to date gpu so that i can slowly upgrade the rest of the parts too...
Uses for the PC include watching video, slight photo editing and last playing mostly mmorpg, no fps games...
AMD P2 X3 720
Biostar 790gx 128m
Palit 4850 512mb
2 x 2gb kvr
3tb + 125mb ssd
Samsumg 2233sw
seasonic m12ii 620w
Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
My current rig is as below, if I only want to change the gpu,
What gpu should I look at? Prefer a more up to date gpu so that i can slowly upgrade the rest of the parts too...
Uses for the PC include watching video, slight photo editing and last playing mostly mmorpg, no fps games...
AMD P2 X3 720
Biostar 790gx 128m
Palit 4850 512mb
2 x 2gb kvr
3tb + 125mb ssd
Samsumg 2233sw
seasonic m12ii 620w
Win 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
Last edited:
