well bro, there is.the white macbook was never officially compatible with Mavericks to begin with.

well bro, there is.the white macbook was never officially compatible with Mavericks to begin with.
System Information > PowerWhere to replace MacBook Air battery? Cycle more than 1k already. Don't think AppleCare covers that.
It says replace now. Cycle count more than 1k. AppleCare covers this?
![]()
It says replace now. Cycle count more than 1k. AppleCare covers this?
![]()
you should have sent it in before you hit 1k cycle count. apple care covers defective batteries.
for you case, its obvious a case of wear and tear.
anyways, if you still have valid applecare, just send it in and request for battery replacement, the worst that can happen is they reject you, no cost.
didn't keep track of the cycle count until recently. will try my luck since i got applecare.

hi all, am planning to get a 13in MBP for my sch later this year...
Just a quick question, when does apple usually refresh their mbp lines? i don't wanna get one and then 1-2 mth later a new one comes out. I am planning to get it around june (mid 2014). I think i will get it at some school convention with the help of my friends (SMU, etc) to get free ram upgrades and all..
Also, is the transition from pc to mac really easy? haha. Just more concerned about importing my whole iTunes library (with the playlists, play counts, etc) into my new mbp when i get one.
hi all, am planning to get a 13in MBP for my sch later this year...
Just a quick question, when does apple usually refresh their mbp lines? i don't wanna get one and then 1-2 mth later a new one comes out. I am planning to get it around june (mid 2014). I think i will get it at some school convention with the help of my friends (SMU, etc) to get free ram upgrades and all..
Also, is the transition from pc to mac really easy? haha. Just more concerned about importing my whole iTunes library (with the playlists, play counts, etc) into my new mbp when i get one.
Just keep using and googling.Anyone got any more tips for users who just migrated from windows to osx?
Practice makes perfect.just want to rant a bit, jin sian. now apple support is no longer 24h. last time at this time I submit a case got adviser help. now all I get is "Hello. You have reached us outside of normal operating hours. Please try your chat again during business hours. Thank you."
no longer can communicate with the us side. all sg side already I think. warranty with them don't seem so attractive anymore
Since last yr I already have this issue Liao
U get to talk to them aft yr case escalate up to senior position when the normal staff can't help u