MARI invest

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2001
Messages
6,994
Reaction score
478
Anyone standing-by Mari FD promo @ 2.08% for 12mth tenure starting this Wednesday noon?
I will be moving funds from MISP.
Seem like only 500 placements only.

Sian... i just deposit 3x 60k for the Mari 1.58% promo just 2 months ago.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,554
Reaction score
3,238
Seem like only 500 placements only.

Sian... i just deposit 3x 60k for the Mari 1.58% promo just 2 months ago.
In another thread some reader who has a RM in some banks sometimes post some FD going to increase rate soon etc news. And I have verify a few times his news damn accurate. Now he post lesser.

Also not sure if similarly MariBank has RM who in advance has info and can pass to their customers? 😂
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,554
Reaction score
3,238
I think Maribank dun play games, it is reflected in the App if you login frequently. Just receive in App msg on this too.

The other thread, the informer stopped doing it after some complaints. My view - it is the informer's fault for disclosing publicly what was shared personally, unless something I dunno.
Not trying to derail this thread but RM sharing such info is it illegal? But seems not illegal. Maybe the informer RM also surf this forum and warn his client haha
 

Prohere7321

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2025
Messages
541
Reaction score
645
IMG-9286.jpg

Profit taking for STI. Those who bought yesterday GG.

Last night in the lift overheard one uncle and auntie talking about their SGX stock counters. Simi target price $85 and possibly $100. Must be referring to DBS.

You know the bubble is going to pop soon. 🤣
Currently have a strong cushion.
 

Mr.Canberra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
10,866
Reaction score
2,886
IMG-9286.jpg


Currently have a strong cushion.

You have a strong cushion because I believe you entered when STI was 5000pts.

Seems like it is profit taking week since yesterday. Positions opened when STI was above 5000pts can unwind and lock in some profits. Do it before CPFIS boomer investors caught wind by Thu after lim kopi with kakis. 🤣

Like I said I actually wanted to give STI a benefit of a doubt but 2 nights ago when I overheard an uncle and auntie talking in a HDB flat lift about DBS target price between $85-100. I know GG liao! LOL.

Depending on "MAG5" to prop up the rubbish STI is unsustainable. Private institutions can pump money in quick but pull out quick as well.

As of now big selloffs in China, Korea and Japan market trailing US markets negative close.
 
Last edited:

alanchia67

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2005
Messages
14,623
Reaction score
590
I managed to deposit some in the FD.
Intend to create 2 trenches. Didnt manage to execute the 2nd trench. Now thinking where to put that into, or back into MISP.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top