MARI invest

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
Currently, Mari Bank has the following daily limit:

Any local bank via FAST -> Mari Bank @ 100k
Mari Bank via PayNow -> Any local bank @ 150k

Say I want to sell 150k from Mari Invest, will that be an issue since Mari Bank has a 100k daily deposit limit?

Thanks
 

sglandscape

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
6,154
Reaction score
2,974
Currently, Mari Bank has the following daily limit:

Any local bank via FAST -> Mari Bank @ 100k
Mari Bank via PayNow -> Any local bank @ 150k

Say I want to sell 150k from Mari Invest, will that be an issue since Mari Bank has a 100k daily deposit limit?

Thanks
Suggest to spread it out. The maximum amount of money you can have in the Mari Savings account is 100k.
 

reflecx

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
648
Reaction score
325
Currently, Mari Bank has the following daily limit:

Any local bank via FAST -> Mari Bank @ 100k
Mari Bank via PayNow -> Any local bank @ 150k

Say I want to sell 150k from Mari Invest, will that be an issue since Mari Bank has a 100k daily deposit limit?

Thanks
You can withdraw directly to another bank when you sell Mari Invest, don't have to go through your Mari Bank account.
 

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
Suggest to spread it out. The maximum amount of money you can have in the Mari Savings account is 100k.
Thanks

You can withdraw directly to another bank when you sell Mari Invest, don't have to go through your Mari Bank account.
Wow! I didn't know that.

Just to check, say when I sell via Mari invest and withdraw to DBS, any limit? Will it be limited to 150k per day transfer limit?
 

reflecx

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
648
Reaction score
325
Thanks


Wow! I didn't know that.

Just to check, say when I sell via Mari invest and withdraw to DBS, any limit? Will it be limited to 150k per day transfer limit?
I don't know, you can check with Mari customer service
 

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3,520
Reaction score
388
I don't know, you can check with Mari customer service
Thanks.

OK. just checked with CS.

There's no limit on how much you can sell @ Mari Invest (subject to the receiving bank).

If you choose "Mari Bank" as the receiving bank for your sale, then, it will be capped to a maximum of up to 100k (assuming you have zero balance @ Mari bank).

If you choose other bank, then it will be subject to the "maximum transfer" of that receiving bank.

I know DBS has a transfer limit of up to 200k per day but that's outgoing. However, I have never heard of any bank imposing "receiving limit".
 

AndroidComa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
16,097
Reaction score
7,770
quite surprised by Maribank last night, i press press around looking for answers, and see a phone number, so decided to call them
omg the call is answered by a local within 2 rings
no automated press 1,2,3 and on hold for 3-5 mins
even priority banking customers over at the 3 local banks are now subjected to the automated voice, press this this this, and verify with SMS OTP

good job maribank
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,809
Reaction score
1,020
Hmm, last fri really 0% return.

fri - 0
Sat - 0
Sun -0
Mon - 1x interest
Tue - 3x interest
Wed - 1x interest

why sia?
 

ahchan

Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2001
Messages
464
Reaction score
91
New to Mari Invest as I just opened acct last
Hmm, last fri really 0% return.

fri - 0
Sat - 0
Sun -0
Mon - 1x interest
Tue - 3x interest
Wed - 1x interest

why sia?

Similar to me also....I am new to Mari Invest...just started this week...
Mon and Wed got less interest and Tue is like 3 times of Mon and Wed...

Is this normal? any reason?
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,562
Reaction score
3,243
I believe there are some mass withdrawal of monies from the MariInvest Saveplus fund or the TBill they buy matured and not yet fill up with new TBill?

Or 01 July 2024 is when they adjust the manager fees so now recalculating how much to give them?
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
New to Mari Invest as I just opened acct last


Similar to me also....I am new to Mari Invest...just started this week...
Mon and Wed got less interest and Tue is like 3 times of Mon and Wed...

Is this normal? any reason?
sat and sun returns are reflected on tue.
https://www.maribank.sg/help-centre/article/10247-why-is-there-no-price-movement-on-weekends

do note that daily return isnt fixed and guaranteed. this is an investment so u may lose your capital.
https://www.maribank.sg/help-centre...r-000-daily-returns-displayed-for-mari-invest

(vested in mari invest)
 
Last edited:

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
Is it advisable to put 200k into Maribank Invest?

Please advise.

:D
pls note that mari invest isnt capital and int guaranteed. yield is around 3.6%. know what u r buying with the $200k. make sure u link up your mari invest with another bank acct to withdraw the $200k in a day. i put all my savings into mari invest but it is only $4.7k.
 
Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,562
Reaction score
3,243
Is it advisable to put 200k into Maribank Invest?

Please advise.

:D
If you want guaranteed and SDIC protection bad move. Put some Mari Invest and put some in bank FD endowment insurance SSB TBill as those are *almost* all guaranteed. Lower a bit but peace of mind.
 

kidoleo

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
New to Mari Invest as I just opened acct last


Similar to me also....I am new to Mari Invest...just started this week...
Mon and Wed got less interest and Tue is like 3 times of Mon and Wed...

Is this normal? any reason?
For $0 return i think your investment not high enough. Then for someday you get 3 times of other days is i think because Sat & Sun return is put together on that day. I havent really go and ask. But for me so far is constant fixed $ daily. I have invested since Jan this year and none of the days I have received $0 for a day.
 

kidoleo

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
pls note that mari invest isnt capital and int guaranteed. yield is around 3.6%. know what u r buying with the $200k. make sure u link up your mari invest with another bank acct to withdraw the $200k in a day. i put all my savings into mari invest but it is only $4.7k.
Yes it isn't capital & Interest guaranteed.

For capital: the only way you lose your capital is if MariBank & the parent company goes into bankrupcy.
For annual interest: It fluctuates so far between 3.5-4.1% daily, which is considerably still a good return.
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
Yes it isn't capital & Interest guaranteed.

For capital: the only way you lose your capital is if MariBank & the parent company goes into bankrupcy.
For annual interest: It fluctuates so far between 3.5-4.1% daily, which is considerably still a good return.
U may also lose your capital on days with negative return.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top