MARI invest

glorygoh

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
300
Reaction score
98
which platform u using for silver? how much yield over how long?
I bought from UOB pre COVID, then sell when I need to buy car, then COVID dropped til $14/oz I bought agn, now it's S$38. Good man.

But of cos cannot use COVID time to compare. I use OCBC to buy $3k 2mths ago, now $3150. BUT last week -ve, now +ve agn.

Silver long-term one la, Mari wun wun cha beehoon. Everyday $0.50-$2 give u. Mian Huan lo.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,560
Reaction score
3,241
I not like u guys, do excel sheet to see the % and chk everyday.
I just park $ and sleep on it. More than 360 savings acc I happy liao
It never hurt to do some work. Just like my every month payslip I also check besides the first month that is based on increment letter. Why? Becuz I scared my employer eat my monies 😂
 

init00

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
433
Reaction score
96
It never hurt to do some work. Just like my every month payslip I also check besides the first month that is based on increment letter. Why? Becuz I scared my employer eat my monies 😂
wah. it is illegal for a company to eat employee money :p
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,560
Reaction score
3,241
wah. it is illegal for a company to eat employee money :p
You never read news how company eat employee cpf news meh. So illegal but still got employers do only see you lucky or unlucky to work for them.
 

Lè Crayons

Master Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
3,288
Reaction score
2,155
I keep getting 49 cents for each day. How much must I have to get 50 cents per day?
 

geographic

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
219
Your return is based on the number of units you are currently holding e.g. $5000 can get approximately 4802 units based on the last fund price of $1.0412. When the daily NAV price increases by $0.0001, your yield for that day is $0.48 assuming you have 4802 units.
 
Last edited:

Lè Crayons

Master Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2023
Messages
3,288
Reaction score
2,155
Your return is based on the number of units you are currently holding e.g. $5000 can get approximately 4802 units based on the last fund price of $1.0412. When the fund price increases by $0.0001, your yield is $0.48.
Thanks. From your calculations I need to have at least $5,206.
 

geographic

Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
219
The daily return is based on the daily NAV price declared minus the last NAV price multiplied by your holding units.

For example, the NAV price declared for 28 Aug 24 will be credited to your account on 29 Aug 24. Because the difference between the 27 and 28 Aug 24 NAV price was $0.0002 ($1.0410-$1.0412), your return on 29 Aug 24 was double.

The NAV price declared for 29 Aug 24 is $1.0412 which is the same as the NAV price for 28 Aug 24. Hence there is no increase and there will not be any return credited on Fri 30 Aug 24. (Thanks to Wutawa for the reminder) Apologies for the oversight.
 
Last edited:

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,362
Reaction score
4,376
The daily return is based on the daily NAV price declared minus the last NAV price multiplied by your holding units.

For example, the NAV price declared for 28 Aug 24 will be credited to your account on 29 Aug 24. Because the difference between the 27 and 28 Aug 24 NAV price was $0.0002 ($1.0410-$1.0412), your return on 29 Aug 24 was double.

The NAV price declared for 29 Aug 24 is $1.0412 which is the same as the NAV price for 28 Aug 24. Hence there is no increase and there will not be any return credited on Mon 02 Sep 24.
Shouldn't It be for 30 aug which is tmr?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top