MARI invest

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
Recently they send notifications based on your buy and sell over a period of time roughly how much is the rate for you yourself. Not sure they count correctly but is close.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
I put in 40k is it too much?
Too much or too little really depends on individual. Some die die want SDIC protection. Some die die want only guaranteed bao eat kind. This fund top holdings you can take a look a lot of mas bills. If mas bills to you is very risky then yes 40k a lot else 40k ok also.
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,672
Reaction score
4,341
I put in 40k is it too much?

it’s ur risk appetite.

but I would advise you to monitor the rates frequently so that if it drifts downwards, you can escape fast.

I know of a colleague who put in $270k+ when he accidentally posted his daily amount of $26…..
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
it’s ur risk appetite.

but I would advise you to monitor the rates frequently so that if it drifts downwards, you can escape fast.

I know of a colleague who put in $270k+ when he accidentally posted his daily amount of $26…..
Why not? Mari invest doesn't have a cap. The more u put in, the more u get. Yield is 3+%. Withdrawal above $10k can be as fast as 11 hours (or 1 business day).

(a $300 supporter :p )
 
Last edited:

glorygoh

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2005
Messages
300
Reaction score
98
Woah! Hao man! Take loan and put it! Hahaha
it’s ur risk appetite.

but I would advise you to monitor the rates frequently so that if it drifts downwards, you can escape fast.

I know of a colleague who put in $270k+ when he accidentally posted his daily amount of $26…..
!
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
1,021
Mari bank statement really missed out the total interest earn for the Mari Invest..
have to manually add one day by one day to find out.. :(
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
Mari bank statement really missed out the total interest earn for the Mari Invest..
have to manually add one day by one day to find out.. :(
because it isn't int but fluctuations of it's nav (unrealized gain).
didnt u write in about this? lol
 
Last edited:

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,566
Reaction score
3,243
Got loan the EIR is <3.7% by at least 0.5% ?
I believe revhappy reader did something similar loan and put into some guaranteed investment and pocket the difference. He never default payment to loan but it later affect his ability to apply new credit card subsequently. So yes it is doable but may produce unintended side effects which may or may not be important to reader. To use pocket difference strategy the amount must be bigger to make it worthwhile.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
1,021
because it isn't int but fluctuations of it's nav (unrealized gain).
didnt u write in about this? lol
I don’t write in to Mari. I remember someone mentioned this but I just started back then and didn’t felt it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top