the stun duration too short ?
i see always resist, resist, stun for what, if can kill them outright.
Not in harder content. CCs are the key for offensive gearing.
the stun duration too short ?
i see always resist, resist, stun for what, if can kill them outright.
stand there eat blue lightning ?
Ghost rider can eat power cosmics if your EoA is not on cd. But I tried all heroes and spidery is right in the middle in terms of survivablity
when moonknight coming out/.tmrw?
lineseven when doing cosmic together ?![]()
lol somtimes i just on but i not at computer...u should msg me on steam if u use steamknn u dont want to play with me. msg u for cosmic, u ignore me.![]()
spidery died the most time before hitting level 20.
x10 of other roster i have.
You realize soloing cosmics is faster right?
He waiting for miss tan
Oh I have all heroes at 60
lol somtimes i just on but i not at computer...u should msg me on steam if u use steam![]()
even nightcrawler ?
u use money buy or use splinter buy ?
I did add u didn't I ?
Steam Community :: travirjirwhats yr steam account ?
All heroes including nc. I bought the advance pack. But the old heroes I got mostly from token drops.