Marvel Heroes Online

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,504
Reaction score
2,475
Bro... I smelly farm kurse a few thousand times liao before drop gok lol BTW farm for omega it'd more power than gear imho... u get 7500 wear ******* cap America also can sub 1min ttk

need good gear to farm good gear.

the irony.

the bounty chest can don't do or not.

250 for mandarain and dr doom. not as if the chances to get zola and hand of doom is increased by triple.
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,811
need good gear to farm good gear.

the irony.

the bounty chest can don't do or not.

250 for mandarain and dr doom. not as if the chances to get zola and hand of doom is increased by triple.

Not really. All my lvl 60 can farm cosmic. Dun go for Mandy lah. I started with taskmaster. Fastest and can get taskmaster guide.

I have no zola also can farm cosmic doom and kurse fast coz it's the hero not the gear. Use hulk, venom Thor can farm liao kurse and doom

I dun get bounty box as the time to get 1 box I kill finish boss liao. I target 1 min to farm juggernaut and magneto each. Including travelling

So about 3 min for 2 run. Alt between them otherwise very boring
 
Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,504
Reaction score
2,475
Not really. All my lvl 60 can farm cosmic. Dun go for Mandy lah. I started with taskmaster. Fastest and can get taskmaster guide.

I have no zola also can farm cosmic doom and kurse fast coz it's the hero not the gear. Use hulk, venom Thor can farm liao kurse and doom

I dun get bounty box as the time to get 1 box I kill finish boss liao. I target 1 min to farm juggernaut and magneto each. Including travelling

i have thor only.

but he is not well geared.
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,811
i have thor only.

but he is not well geared.

Chiong kurse lah .. Mandy u need a teleporter like silver surfer or Deadpool to be fast .

Just go whack the 3 lta then go kill kurse with ur ultimate switch to another 60 farm task master . 10 min up log in thor kill kurse rinse and repeat .. fast and get good loot and xp
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,811
Later if I am home u join me farm loh if u want. U see my gear also nothing fantastic. Just I use op heroes lol . Like cap America , venom and hulk
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,998
Reaction score
1,811
Artifact can be traded ?

Yah... u Bo on trade channel ? Anyway concentrate on ur hulk .. hulk no nid zola or Hyde or lizard. All out dps arti.

Zola overrated also. Doesn't help much . Especially for slow hitting heroes. I using Liz and zola on my venom who has 55% critical and plenty of dots also oos. Crit return 7.5 ichor which is .. blah..

Gift of Kure, hand of doom, taskmaster guide , advance meta,are more bread butter .
 
Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,504
Reaction score
2,475
Yah... u Bo on trade channel ? Anyway concentrate on ur hulk .. hulk no nid zola or Hyde or lizard. All out dps arti.

Zola overrated also. Doesn't help much . Especially for slow hitting heroes. I using Liz and zola on my venom who has 55% critical and plenty of dots also oos. Crit return 7.5 ichor which is .. blah..

Gift of Kure, hand of doom, taskmaster guide , advance meta,are more bread butter .

Hulk not as tanky as I thought.. Better pray hard during burst can kill the boss.
 

Swordsman

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2002
Messages
92,504
Reaction score
2,475
Yah... u Bo on trade channel ? Anyway concentrate on ur hulk .. hulk no nid zola or Hyde or lizard. All out dps arti.

Zola overrated also. Doesn't help much . Especially for slow hitting heroes. I using Liz and zola on my venom who has 55% critical and plenty of dots also oos. Crit return 7.5 ichor which is .. blah..

Gift of Kure, hand of doom, taskmaster guide , advance meta,are more bread butter .

Got use for Thor and ironman ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top