Reignxy
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2011
- Messages
- 1,615
- Reaction score
- 0
unique is what colour ? are all heroes viable for end game for solo play?
Unique is brown. Depend what kind of end game are you talking about.

unique is what colour ? are all heroes viable for end game for solo play?
is heroes for hire tree viable for Luke cage at end game?

ok cos!! ~~ call for heroes is his signature move!!
usually kill boss within secs...
Though i only add 1 pts in all the heroes nia...
unique and equips to boost all heroes to 11 pts...![]()
got capped meh? I put 20 points then wear gear will not become 30? for eg
Splinter should change for new char or for power upgrade
got capped meh? I put 20 points then wear gear will not become 30? for eg
If those item that grant skill point mean it make the skill to that specific level it stated.
If the item state it Add current skill point mean it will add what ever specific level it stated to your current level skill.
Random Hero Box!! I just got Luke Cage from that box. Haha, Today jin lucky.
How to get random hero box? Still noob in this game
Relic put in slot liaos, can carry on adding bo? or need to add all the way 1st the put in slot?
Oh yeah, how to check your ign ar? I forgot mine. :d
how to quickly level.
how to quickly level.
Got thor for my 2nd char. now.. how do I change char? and which version is best/easiest to play for thor?
how long it takes to get 2nd char? i wanna play other character, dun like capt america
Grind at Midtown. That what i do with my thor. walk around and use god blast. lol