Marvel Heroes Online

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,997
Reaction score
1,812
lol daredevil last in place . hahah

ok lah just play and see how bah. use him until I get 600 shards . can solo end content and farm nice nice can liao . just the aoe really bad . but solo boss is quite good .
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
lol daredevil last in place . hahah

ok lah just play and see how bah. use him until I get 600 shards . can solo end content and farm nice nice can liao . just the aoe really bad . but solo boss is quite good .

I got him from random box. play him till lvl 3 i change hero liao LOL
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,997
Reaction score
1,812
You random can get 3 diff hero. Maybe u heng u get Loki LOL

wanted to get random leh. but scare get all the heroes I not going to play nia. and iron man is 1450 , that's like 20 dollar hahaha . then need to get G for stash space . nb give little loh
 

One Month Notice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
14,997
Reaction score
1,812
I got him from random box. play him till lvl 3 i change hero liao LOL

daredevil I read in 2.0 can make dodge spec. virtually hard to kill by monster and boss but aoe is only using cane toss which is one sided . normally is cane toss , action roll to knock down all and rinse and repeat

not like Thor or hulk or phoenix. jump the aoe kill all
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
Hahaha i that time wanted to play Hulk so i just bought the Hulk Package for like 25 buck then chiong him to 60.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top