Marvel Heroes Online

WaSiSGKia

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,788
Reaction score
1
how is this game???

how do i go about it/??

Go your steam acc and search marvel heroes then download it. I would say not bad gameplay but compare to WoW still lack a distance.. But wow is by blizzard and need monthly sub.. This 1 f2p so cannot hiam so much like some ppl.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
Go your steam acc and search marvel heroes then download it. I would say not bad gameplay but compare to WoW still lack a distance.. But wow is by blizzard and need monthly sub.. This 1 f2p so cannot hiam so much like some ppl.

haha i think you put on your 1st post ask people download on steam better.
 

karrotguy

Master Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
3,332
Reaction score
8
im using Batman as main char
then Superman as alt char.

special DC patch for Marvel Online.
 

wudiyamazaki

Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
403
Reaction score
0
I not so pro la. I'm a marvel fan and support the game lo. Not sure can ask me in game , here or go read the forum. I used to played D3 but quit and now hardcore this game.
 

Reignxy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2011
Messages
1,615
Reaction score
0
I not so pro la. I'm a marvel fan and support the game lo. Not sure can ask me in game , here or go read the forum. I used to played D3 but quit and now hardcore this game.

Same. This game a lot of content every month so wont be so boring la. Marvel fan should play this game.
 

WaSiSGKia

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,788
Reaction score
1
I not so pro la. I'm a marvel fan and support the game lo. Not sure can ask me in game , here or go read the forum. I used to played D3 but quit and now hardcore this game.

I played d3 the 1st month it launched... Quit aft i done with the hell mode.. Coz its juz not playable aft getting 1shotted by boss... I tu tio the yellow colour mob i also need to run.. Monk btw.. Got tulan and quit. This marvel not bad but need more content definitely.. Ingame gui and features can copy wow... WoW i feel got the best features like dual spec and mana pots.. Y this game boh pots that heal spirit.. Lol..also in the char inventory should have many pages of inventory then we no need keep run back town to donate..

I think im gonna post 1 long topic in marvel forums on the upgrades they can give us... But it will be alot like WoW..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top