Mastercard tap in TransitLink

sgp1988

Reaction score
T&C states $80 min spending
meaning
if from 20 mar to 19 April- travel expenses(by bus or mrt) cannot hit $80 (eg $79.99) - means no 10%?
and die die must hit $80 ($8 max rebate) as any amount greater than $80 means no rebate hor?

Or $80 min spending on cc on anything?

Did they revise the t&c? I rmb seeing the min $80 travel earlier on, but it seems to have been removed.

frustrateddude

Reaction score
My Manhattan card is the old one. There is no paypass function. :(

paypass is for newly issued card?
which scb mastercard supports paypass?? (edit - the new unlimited cc)

btw "transitlink" apps in hp can see ABT account

Last edited:

JC2015

Reaction score
I just go check online and had a good laugh...

** Your transactions may take up to 3 days to be reflected in your account.
You may view any 7 days of your transactions, up to the last 90 days.

So I don't understand what the issue is on 3 days? When you charge to credit card today you don't expect to see it immediately on Internet Banking ya? Are you planning to validate every day whether the charges from LTA are correct?

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think best strategy would be to use SCB card in the beginning of the month until $10 of transactions are done and then start using CIMB. After 3 months stop using SCB and continue using CIMB.

SCB unlimited card is also ezlink card, so there will be additional hassle to disable the Ezlink feature at the SMRT machine. Better to register Manhattan card.

I am wondering why ANZ optimum has still not come up with a promo. May be because they are already a part of DBS :)

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think best strategy would be to use SCB card in the beginning of the month until $10 of transactions are done and then start using CIMB. After 3 months stop using SCB and continue using CIMB.

SCB unlimited card is also ezlink card, so there will be additional hassle to disable the Ezlink feature at the SMRT machine. Better to register Manhattan card.

I am wondering why ANZ optimum has still not come up with a promo. May be because they are already a part of DBS :)

For me I will largely be using same strategy, use SCB to clock $10, then switch to CIMB. Use DBS/POSB for Express bus to town/far locations, but that's a 3x use max only.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tHANKS, Trazora!

sO NOW ranking all mc ccs in terms of max cash benefits

1. Everyd (1st 3 rides free)
2. CIMB mc, 10% cashback
3. Maybank mc, 8% casback

Correct me if I'm wrong

SCB 100% cashback provided you stop after $10 in transaction and for 3 months only.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Need to go GTM to choose whether u using cepas(ezlink or nfp) or paypass for the registered card.

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need to go GTM to choose whether u using cepas(ezlink or nfp) or paypass for the registered card.

Yeah this is extremely important. It applies to ALL cards with ezlink/NETs, have to disable at GTM.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah this is extremely important. It applies to ALL cards with ezlink/NETs, have to disable at GTM.

Not really disable, more like select the payment mode for bus/mrt. Still can use both cepas and paypass for other merchants.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.