May 2013 BTO

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is the unit i targeted for JW...

based on my observation for the afternoon sun direction (ard 3+pm)

uatj.png

is this a good choice? :s11:

DEStiNI

Reaction score
hi everyone, have been following this thread since first day of applying.. applied hougang crimson 4-rm and got Q no. 34.. congrats to everyone who had their Q no. too..

anyway, i am considering engaging a fengshui master for opinion.. saw at renotalk, someone recommended this master chang.. anyone engaged his service before or have other experience with engaging fs master for BTO selection..

EmoFaith

Reaction score
i hope this thread will be lively and chatty till we get and settled our house! lol~

Last edited:

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know. I used to take MRT from CCK too. Take note, facing MRT tracks, during the non operational hours, you will have the maintenance train. No matter how high is your unit, vehicular noise still can be heard. And CCK new BTOs will all be super humid, esp during the rainy season since the Hong Kah Training ground is just across Brickland road. Choose a unit with at least some morning sun hitting somewhere.

Can consider 83

Decided on stack 107. This unit should be able to get some early till late morning sun..

Last edited:

kindaichi24

Reaction score
Hey guys..the window for jurong in living room is three quarter height(approx. 550mm high parapet wall) window..wad does that mean? is it full length window or half?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys..the window for jurong in living room is three quarter height(approx. 550mm high parapet wall) window..wad does that mean? is it full length window or half?

3/4 like premium bedroom...

Full is premium one..

Like this for living room..

3-Room-HDB-SengKang-West-Way-Living-Room-10.jpg

Winterhearts

Reaction score
this is the unit i targeted for JW...

based on my observation for the afternoon sun direction (ard 3+pm)

uatj.png

is this a good choice? :s11:

To me this is best compared to the one above.
At least your bedroom door is not facing the
living room.
To me its important that the bedroom door
is not facing the living room.
Especially when there are visitors in the house.
You dont want visitors to peep into your room when they are outside while you open the door.
And also you dont want to be surprised that there are visitors when you going out of your
bedroom

Last edited:

Gribber

Banned
Reaction score
To me this is best compared to the one above.
At least your bedroom door is not facing the
living room.
To me its important that the bedroom door
is not facing the living room.
Especially when there are visitors in the house.
You dont want visitors to peep into your room when they are outside while you open the door.
And also you dont want to be surprised that there are visitors when you going out of your
bedroom

woah, if you are so concern shouldn't you not inviting them in?

EmoFaith

Reaction score
Hmmm i see the semb bto for 4 rooms got 2 layout.

one is household shelter beside kitchen and another one the household shelter is beside living room.

then the block that i interested in is showing display of household shelter beside the living room which i don't like.

is the layout is changeable?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm i see the semb bto for 4 rooms got 2 layout.

one is household shelter beside kitchen and another one the household shelter is beside living room.

then the block that i interested in is showing display of household shelter beside the living room which i don't like.

is the layout is changeable?

Nope..If you're interested in that particular blk and stack, that would be the layout..

Which site, blk and unit?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah ****... kns!

then i need re-choose again..cos i dont like the layout for the whole stacks!

It's like that one..I decided to go for stack 107 instead of 97 for blk 802a..Cos me and wife eventually agreed that we prefer that layout more..

DEStiNI

Reaction score

I just noticed that for Hougang Crimson, the different layout will result in either a bigger kitchen or bigger room with the change in bomb shelter location..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.