May 2013 BTO

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HDB anyhow find empty land and plonk in a few HDBs? all looks damn far from anywhere at the moment...

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
missed the punggol BTO for March... now eyeing Jurong West in May BTO... quite near to my sis place and my gf's grand aunt.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait for next one loh. i aim Jurong West. :)

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too jurong west. But 420 units only sia.. Tpy hdb got the model out alr or not?

420 good loh... punggol one in march BTO only 270+...

i think jurong west one got 4 blocks probably.

drove down to see the site already... area not that bad. just behind hua yi secondary school. currently is empty plot of land. surrounding is old HDB... about 15-20 mins walk to lakeside mrt.

:)

bearine

Reaction score

drove down to see the site already... area not that bad. just behind hua yi secondary school. currently is empty plot of land. surrounding is old HDB... about 15-20 mins walk to lakeside mrt.

Have been studying the schools there for quite some time. That area, I think rarely pple will be walking to the MRT. But there are quite a few number of buses which most will take you to either Boon Lay or JE Mrt. So the travelling time down there is not too bad.

The food area there is relatively cheap and good. (pretty subjective)
:):):)

markopolo

Reaction score

Not really suitable to walk to lake side, best is the feeder bus 334 to jurong east, which is gonna build hospital, one new mall, and already have IMM and Jcube. not bad..

kindaichi24

Reaction score
how to check got how many units of 4 rooms and 3 rooms? Which type of unit is easier to get? 4 or 3 rooms?

markopolo

Reaction score

how to check got how many units of 4 rooms and 3 rooms? Which type of unit is easier to get? 4 or 3 rooms?

U probably have to wait till the details are out somewhere in May. Will also have to see how many units are allocated, then do your calculation. i am also waiting anxiously for the details

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The location for this May BTO not very good.. But still gotta try Woodlands if the price is right. At least is significantly cost lesser than March BTO ones..

SBKDucati

Reaction score
I ponder if may sobf and july bto will have any mature estate that is near to the mrt?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.