May 2013 BTO

CFC

Reaction score

galaxy_henry

Reaction score
Jan Bto for yishun is expensive.

I also have an appointment on july but mostly likely no units left...

Agree with you, for sobf, the chances are so slim for 2nd timer.

So you are looking at sembawang bto too?

:)I have appointment in june for Jan bto but left 2nd or 3rd storey might not going select since price is expensive than May bto:(:(

I do not apply sobf this may since only 96 units available and 5% allocation for 2nd timer which is 4 units only and 50% reserve for PPS...:(The chance is slim...

You can try sobf may for luck:D:D

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jan Bto for yishun is expensive.

I also have an appointment on july but mostly likely no units left...

Agree with you, for sobf, the chances are so slim for 2nd timer.

So you are looking at sembawang bto too?

:)Nw I am trying to do some mind game and apply sembawang bto and july yishun bto and sembawang might have gd chance seem 1st timer nt many pple apply... if compare to yishun bto, sembawang just outside the main road and not far to mrt and mrt line just opposite might noisy but yishun is quiet...I am still prefer yishun:D:D

If you see sobf in may,they are 2nd and 3rd storey which mean pple book units and cancel maybe low storey and price expensive:D

Last edited:

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro,

July BTO Yishun area I like :D
Very close to where I stay.

You manage to get a unit or already have a unit?

:s8:Next time sell your flat without agent save commission:D

http://www.sginteriorhub.com/component/content/article/15-ideas/84-hdb-diy

:s8:GOING DIY IN BUYING AND SELLING HDB FLATS

:)Most people think that they need a housing agent when it comes to buying or selling HDB resale flats. The truth is, the law does not require you to do so. You can choose not to engage an agent and complete a resale transaction yourself. In fact, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) buying and selling HDB flats is getting more popular as homeowners become savvier. Besides saving you a large sum of money in the form of the commission that you would otherwise have to pay to your agent, buying and selling HDB flats yourself lets you have greater control in marketing and in negotiating the price of your flat.While resale flat transaction looks and sounds complicated, a reasonably educated person who is internet savvy should have no problem in handling it if the steps listed below are followed closely. If you were able to find this article on the internet and is reading this now, you would most probably fit the bill.

EmoFaith

Reaction score
3G SAINT, i am looking at sembawang bto too..

btw, which part of sembawang estate better? eastwave or eastbrook or eastbank?

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3G SAINT, i am looking at sembawang bto too..

btw, which part of sembawang estate better? eastwave or eastbrook or eastbank?

:)If you are asking me... eastbank and eastbrook is better bcos not far to mrt just one bustop only but if you dnt like noisy need to select inside of the bto...since this bto just opposite the mrt line...:)

Last edited:

kippei

Reaction score
:)If you are asking me... eastbank and eastbrook is better bcos not far to mrt just one bustop only but if you dnt like noisy need to select inside of the bto...since this bto just opposite the mrt line...:)

Which MRT are you refering to ?? hehe

pasarmalam

Reaction score
Train sound should not be audible from East Wave since there will be another plot for future development right in between this project and the tracks.

mybigcannon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The May 2013 BTO who applied where list...

Sembawang:
1) lifeisfullofupndown
2) mboi1986
3) viffer99
4) loneranger87
5)

Hougang:
1) iLOL-ed
2) czl0209
3)
4)
5)

Choa Chu Kang:
1) Gixxerfied
2)
3)
4)
5)

Jurong West:
1) d3n
2) missangsty
3) BigCheri
4) kindaichi24
5)

Woodlands:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

i applied for smb

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The May 2013 BTO who applied where list...

Sembawang:
1) lifeisfullofupndown
2) mboi1986
3) viffer99
4) loneranger87
5) mybigcannon
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Hougang:
1) iLOL-ed
2) czl0209
3)
4)
5)

Choa Chu Kang:
1) Gixxerfied
2)
3)
4)
5)

Jurong West:
1) d3n
2) missangsty
3) BigCheri
4) kindaichi24
5)

Woodlands:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

slothbal

Reaction score
More than half the week have past. Semb application is only bout 25%. I think this bto might not come to plan?? But the land has been cleared up. Anyone knows what happens?

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha went to step on the construction site and currently is a plot of land with mud all around it only. Opposite is MRT track and forest surrounding it...

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More than half the week have past. Semb application is only bout 25%. I think this bto might not come to plan?? But the land has been cleared up. Anyone knows what happens?

:s8:For weekend apply online did not update and this location near Mrt track might pple not keen:)

That's is why I have said high chance for 2nd timer want high storey:D:D

Last edited:

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score

The application rate is going slow at about 50 applications per day. By the time it reaches the closing date, it might be good news to us that every applicant will have a queue number... but still depends on how hdb determine the minimum application to decide build or not to build.

Last edited:

lifeisfullofupndown

Reaction score
:s8:For weekend apply online did not update and this location near Mrt track might pple not keen:)

That's is why I have said high chance for 2nd timer want high storey:D:D

The weekend application rate was being updated. I really monitor everyday after 5pm. 50 applications a day...

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha went to step on the construction site and currently is a plot of land with mud all around it only. Opposite is MRT track and forest surrounding it...

:s8:There are rumour want build one mrt station for simpang:)

:s8:LTA is considering the possibility of having a new MRT station (NS12) for the new upcoming development over at Simpang Area!

http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=38dc4ca3-5e70-4bf8-97bc-87f78e6303e7

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.