May 2013 BTO

planetshaker

Reaction score
hope I dun hav to pay for any penalty!!

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321...ligibilitytobuynewHDBflat?OpenDocument#Owners

Household Status

First-timer Applicants

You and the essential family members listed in the application for purchase of the flat must not:
  • Be the owners of a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
  • Have sold a flat bought direct from HDB, a DBSS flat or an Executive Condominium bought from the developer
  • Have received the CPF Housing Grant for the purchase of an HDB resale flat
    [*]Have taken other forms of housing subsidy (for example, benefitted under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc)

Read more on the privileges for first-timer applicant.

Second-timer Applicants

You or the essential family members listed in your application have owned/sold or are currently owners of
  • Any HDB flat that was bought from HDB
  • Any resale flat that was bought under the CPF Housing Grant Scheme
  • Any apartment under Design, Build and Sell Scheme or Executive Condominium from the developer
  • Have taken other forms of housing subsidy (for example, benefitted under the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme, privatisation of HUDC estate etc.)

If you have bought an HDB flat and taken a housing subsidy, you will have to pay a resale levy. If you previously own an EC which is bought with the CPF Housing Grant, you will have to pay a resale levy of $55,000.

Assistance Scheme for Second-Timers (Divorced/Widowed Parents) [ASSIST]

To help second-timers who are right-sizing, 30% of the 2-room and 3-room BTO flats in non-mature estates are set aside for second-timers. Out of the 30% quota, 5% will be set aside for second-timer applicants who are divorced/widowed with children below 16 years old.

To apply for ASSIST, you will have to meet the following:

• You have at least one child (natural offspring from the lawful marriage or legally adopted) who is a Singapore Citizen and aged below 16 years old at the point of your BTO application
  • You must not have owned or disposed of a flat or private residential property after the date of divorce/separation or demise of spouse.
RESALE LEVY

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10322p.nsf/w/SellFlatResaleLevy?OpenDocument

A second-timer purchaser refers to a Singapore citizen household that has previously taken the first housing subsidy when they bought a:
    • New flat from HDB, or
    • Resale flat with housing grant

tatsit

Honorary Member
Reaction score
sbf later right?

y one computer generated result takes so long?

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because they need to self adjust the priority for those MP volunteers...

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
DAMN KELONG LEH

HDB Internal Staff even better. Got special privellged to get good numbers... I tried to apply for jobs, but was rejected. :(
Anyway, confirm kelong one... If they roll number and show the results just like how Singapore pools does, then I will think its fair enough...

CFC

Reaction score
HDB Internal Staff even better. Got special privellged to get good numbers... I tried to apply for jobs, but was rejected. :(
Anyway, confirm kelong one... If they roll number and show the results just like how Singapore pools does, then I will think its fair enough...

Not true leh. I have many friends in hdb, no such scheme. Unless you're saying for high level staff la.

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not true leh. I have many friends in hdb, no such scheme. Unless you're saying for high level staff la.

Maybe old scheme ba.. Cos my dad told me his friends in HDB can get the best units. Thats why he want me to join HDB also :x

CFC

Reaction score
Maybe old scheme ba.. Cos my dad told me his friends in HDB can get the best units. Thats why he want me to join HDB also :x

Probably. From what I know, only grassroot leaders have priority, but also got qualifying criteria and conditions.

Also, i was told last time those MINDEF/HomeTeam regulars have priority as well, if you're high ranked enough.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.