MBK shopping help

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,091
Reaction score
851
Any super good recommendations to get from this mall?
Like level 6 food court their mango sticky rice?any good hidden shop selling cheap or good things?
 

endlssorrow

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
11,091
Reaction score
851
Saw a lot of tailor shop
So I guess really not worth to make from the shopping mall itself

Thanms
 

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
Any super good recommendations to get from this mall?
Like level 6 food court their mango sticky rice?any good hidden shop selling cheap or good things?

i noticed alot of new eatery cafe opened in mbk.. u can check it out when u r there...

but things there cannot buy lah, chop ppl one.... u can always get it at jatujak market..
 

bleonz

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
0
neither do i...visit MBK often...I rather spend time roam at the night mkt outside...555
 

vbkk88

Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
0
i like the fruit platter somewhere along pracha uthit... 5555

expensive but aroy mak. :s13:

Initially I was thinking what fruit platter. Lol. Knn catch no balls.

U like to eat fruits huh. I bring u go eat fruits at huay Kwang night market ok.


haha khun kor guan teen mak..

mai pen rai pom kor chop!!!

i also want eat fruit platter bro!!!

U also another one. I'm waiting for u only. ;)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top