mai lai..
your wechat moments almost everyday got fruit platter photo.. 55555
Sent from my toilet using GAGT
I go there purely for the "fruits" there. Nothing else.

mai lai..
your wechat moments almost everyday got fruit platter photo.. 55555
Sent from my toilet using GAGT
Go MBK eat Mont nom sod kaya loti together with many cute uni zeh zeh![]()
wah bro lets go eat tgt n beo uni jiejieGo MBK eat Mont nom sod kaya loti together with many cute uni zeh zeh![]()
my friend bought one hulk submariner last time. I have a genuine one and close up can tell the differenceAny watches sexpert here?
There are more than 10 watches shop inside MBK all selling AAA Rolex etc
R u able to differentiate among them?
Prefer Asiatique & Platinum Mall price & stuff than MBK. I walk by these 2 days but brought nothing from there except the Shabushi Steamboat buffet not bad. Maid restaurant only 3 guys inside eating.
Asiatique is nice. I don't like platinum mall.
Those who wan go asiatique must go early else the q is freaking long man!!!
Is it very far to cab down to Asiatique from platunam mall...
Is it very far to cab down to Asiatique from platunam mall...