Mechanical Keyboard

jayz_sg

Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
0
Hi, I am looking for a mechanical keyboard. I am looking at Razor Keyboard as I already bought a Deathadder 2013. :D
I have never used mechanical keyboards before, I am wondering if I should go for the stealth version or the clicky sound one. I kinda like the clicky ones but wondering if it will be too loud for me and I wun get used to it. I tied both in the store using the arrow keys window in the store. The stealth one doesn't seem to have much feedback also. Any one has these keyboards? How's the sound? Will it be annoying in the long run? :s11:

Thanks.:)
 

JeunesseGlobal

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
nope they don't bother me.. in fact I really like the way the keyboard "clicks" with me.

if you don't like the clicky sounds there is the red switch version too..
 

farron111

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
678
Reaction score
0
Haha if you're stay in the west I'll gladly let you try Alienware /deathstalker ultimate / black widow ultimate . Feel free to pm me haha
 

weiess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
19,272
Reaction score
9,148
I am using the corsair k70 with blue switches and red LED.

Damn good keyboard in my opinion..

I'm looking at the K70 blue switches too, thought it comes with a blue LED (prefer the red LED). What is the SKU code of your K70? TIA!
 

infusionist

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
186
Reaction score
1
Corsair K70/K95. Google is your best friend to recommend u with reviews compared to the rest. I'm using one already and love it to max. Best investment for your budget. IMO Makes the rest like Razer, look cheapish.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top