Hi, I am looking for a mechanical keyboard. I am looking at Razor Keyboard as I already bought a Deathadder 2013. 
I have never used mechanical keyboards before, I am wondering if I should go for the stealth version or the clicky sound one. I kinda like the clicky ones but wondering if it will be too loud for me and I wun get used to it. I tied both in the store using the arrow keys window in the store. The stealth one doesn't seem to have much feedback also. Any one has these keyboards? How's the sound? Will it be annoying in the long run?
Thanks.
I have never used mechanical keyboards before, I am wondering if I should go for the stealth version or the clicky sound one. I kinda like the clicky ones but wondering if it will be too loud for me and I wun get used to it. I tied both in the store using the arrow keys window in the store. The stealth one doesn't seem to have much feedback also. Any one has these keyboards? How's the sound? Will it be annoying in the long run?

Thanks.
