Men Office Wear Thread (2nd Thread)

Constant

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
0
Hi :)

I would like to check where can I get a 4 ply white shirt? It should be pretty thick...
Tryied my luck at Raoul, metro, G2000... Can't seem to get any.
If possible please also include a rough guage of the price too.

Thanks. :D
 

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
37,492
Reaction score
0
Constant said:
Hi :)

I would like to check where can I get a 4 ply white shirt? It should be pretty thick...
Tryied my luck at Raoul, metro, G2000... Can't seem to get any.
If possible please also include a rough guage of the price too.

Thanks. :D
made to measure??? should be able to get it...

why need 4 ply? 2 play already quite shu fu....
 

Constant

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
0
buaysaikum said:
made to measure??? should be able to get it...

why need 4 ply? 2 play already quite shu fu....

White colour mah... Not the thicker the better meh? =:p

BTW, any recommendation form you? Need to get some office wear for coming attachment.. Hehe.. :o
 

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
37,492
Reaction score
0
Constant said:
White colour mah... Not the thicker the better meh? =:p

BTW, any recommendation form you? Need to get some office wear for coming attachment.. Hehe.. :o
wah i had the same problem 2 weeks back,... started IA earlier...

msn???

check pm
 

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
37,492
Reaction score
0
Constant said:
White colour mah... Not the thicker the better meh? =:p

BTW, any recommendation form you? Need to get some office wear for coming attachment.. Hehe.. :o
erm can get shirt inside?
4plys thick ish thick, but should be quite ex.....

try to get coloured base ones??? then dun need to worry so much abt nipple showing...

i got 6 shirts circulating nias... one week 4 days, 5th day can wear polo tee/t-shirts...
 

DestinyFate

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,977
Reaction score
7
just bought a shirt and pants from G2000...de shirt 30% off..pants 40% off..total damage $76.70.
 

Constant

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
0
buaysaikum said:
erm can get shirt inside?
4plys thick ish thick, but should be quite ex.....

try to get coloured base ones??? then dun need to worry so much abt nipple showing...

i got 6 shirts circulating nias... one week 4 days, 5th day can wear polo tee/t-shirts...

Yah. 4-ply should be more expansive also...
Check that a 2-ply already cost about 100++... :eek: =:p
 

Constant

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
0
KingOfHell said:
any idea G2000 disc is until when

IIRC, should be till 2nd Jan... But after this weekend I think no size already :D

Hear that Metro having 20% sales starting from 26 DEC so I may drop by to take a look... Keke :)
 

Constant

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
4,984
Reaction score
0
DestinyFate said:
just bought a shirt and pants from G2000...de shirt 30% off..pants 40% off..total damage $76.70.

I just got a pants only...
Most of the sizes for the shirt are limited and couldn't find mine...
I am under the polpular size group... Haha... :D =:p
 

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
28,711
Reaction score
14
G2000 sales will become bigger as usual ;) So I'm holding my purchase.

they always would increase discounts up to 70% after this :D

But I need a pants for my my fyp exhibition on 3rd Jan!! :o
 

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
37,492
Reaction score
0
nicholaslee said:
G2000 sales will become bigger as usual ;) So I'm holding my purchase.

they always would increase discounts up to 70% after this :D

But I need a pants for my my fyp exhibition on 3rd Jan!! :o
wah zun bohs????????????

just bought 2 shirts @ 40% off :(
 

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
28,711
Reaction score
14
I already regretted twice! so must learn smart liao cannot chiong too early

but wait longer risk not able to get the size you want and no new pieces. :o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top